1. France (12 time zone)
The French have a time zone difference in the world. How can that be? Some people think that the French territory is too large, but why do you have a lot of time. Obviously, this is because France is still the territory across the seas as French Polynesia in the Pacific ocean, new Caledonia and other. Not the Land of the Eiffel play-tower has a difference of 12 time.
2. United States (11 Time Zones)
The United States and their territory is divided into nine zones, standard time, according to the law. However, there are two more time-zone, but it is also not the official. It is also because the region AS a a lot in different parts of the world. There is a Hawaii in the Pacific ocean and Alaska, Western Canada, American Samoa, and other.
3. Russia (11 Time Zones)
Russia has 11 time zones, from UTC + 02: 00 to UTC + 12: 00. However, in the summer time (daylight savings time 1 hour ahead, as it should be, in summer and spring (from March to October in the Northern hemisphere and Vice versa in the southern hemisphere) is not used in this country.
These time-zone, including Kaliningrad, Moscow, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Omsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Yakutsk, Vladivostok, Magadan, and Kamchatka. The border of the time zone this was in the year 1992 by the government of the Russian Federation, if the division of the country into regions after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
4. Antarctica (10 Time Zones)
Although they are not in the category of the countries of the region, time zones, namely time zone 10. The time zone on the southern continents, the most in this earth is of a country that claims to some parts of the continent such as Chile and Argentina, it is also countries, the research.
5. English (9 Time Zones)
Country in Europe has nine time zones. This can happen because a lot of British territory, extending far outside of Europe.
6. Australia (8 Time Zones)
The land of kangaroos, is in sixth place with a total of eight time zones. The difference is also quite unique, about a half hour. From 8 time zones, five of which are on the mainland of the continent.7. Canada (6 Time Zones)
Canada has 6 time zones. Time division from the East to the West to the East, Pacific time (standard time difference is GMT -8), Mountain Time (standard time difference is GMT -7), Central Time (standard time difference, -6), Eastern time is GMT (standard time difference is GMT -5) Atlantic time (with standard time difference is GMT -4) Newfoundland time(with standard time difference is GMT -3:30).
8. Denmark (5 Time Zone)
A small country in the North of Germany, many time zones, apparently. The reason is because your area in Greenland. There are 5 time zones, namely GMT +0 GMT +1, GMT-1 GMT-3 GMT-4.
9. New Zealand (5 Time Zone)
The condition of the island at the South of the world has 5 time zones. Many countries have zones the time because it is a region that over the ocean in the Pacific ocean. Including Cook island, Tokelau and Niue. The time zone new Zealand is in the GMT-10 GMT-11, GMT+12 GMT+13 and GMT+13.45.10. Brazil (4 Time Zone)
The countries of the former colony and the Portuguese colony it has a time zone as much as 4. The fourth zone temporal sequence of GMT-2 GMT-3 GMT-4 GMT-5.
Time zone and UTC (universal time coordinated)
1. Time zone is an important concept to measure in time, in different regions of the world.
2. Time zones follow the boundaries of the territory and of the state, because it is easier for the areas that are close to each other, at the same time.
3. Local time in the time zone determined by the difference or the offset from the standard time of the world, the so-called Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), expressed in UTC, or in UTC +.
4. Most of the time-zone offset from UTC, the offset of certain hours while others are by the 30 or 45 minutes (UTC-2 UTC + 03: 45 (UTC-5: 30).
5. The world is divided in degrees in a 360 length. Longitude or latitude is an imaginary line that runs vertically in the earth, while horizontally are called rows and the width.
6. Based on the 360 degrees of longitude, the world zones, each 15 degrees is divided in 24 time.
7. The difference in the length of 15 degrees means that the difference in time for 1 hour.
8. The length divided by 2 : in West longitude and East longitude. West of longitude West of Greenwich, London, Uk, while the East length is located in the East of the city.
9. More to the West, the time zone of the slower, and Vice versa.