The actress Natalie Dormer not only is known for her role as Margaery Tyrell in Game of Thrones, but that was also the queen consort of England, Anne Boleyn, in the magnificent series ‘The Tudor’. Thanks to these performances and other more, Dormer it is recognized worldwide. In addition, for its versatility, the actress has starred in projects for different age ranges and tastes.
Below some data Natalie Dormer, you might not know:
Curiosities of Natalie Dormer
1. Natalie Dormer was born on February 11, 1982 in Berkshire, England.
2. Suffered bullying in school
3. They separated their parents at birth and has always lived with her stepfather, her sister Samantha and brother Mark.
4. In the college, it was a very active person, a delegate of the class, one of the best students, subcapitana of the basketball team and a member of the debate team of the college.
5. After finishing the institute, and thanks to his good academic results, was admitted to the University of Cambridge to study History. However, the young man declined the offer and entered the Academy Webber Douglas of Dramatic Art in London.
6. Just six months after graduating, Natalie Dormer landed a role for the film ‘Casanova,’ alongside Heath Ledger and Sienna Miller, which was his debut on the big screen.
7. In the year 2007, the actress returned, this time to the small screen, for playing Anne Boleyn in the british series of the BBC’s ‘Tudor’.
8. Apart from being a very good actress, the british studied singing and is a professional singer, mezzo soprano in particular.
9. The actress has knowledge of fencing and is a fan of this sport, forming part of the Association of Fencing in London from many years ago.
10. Has stated several times that he is a fan of yoga, declaring: “My yoga mat goes with me everywhere.
11. The actress has said on numerous occasions that she adores the australian actress Cate Blanchett, which is his greatest source of inspiration.
12. The actress entered the world of Marvel to participate with a minor role in the film ‘Captain America: The first avenger’ alongside the actor Chris Evans.
13. It was in the year 2012 when the actress landed the role that catapulted him to international fame, the of Margaery Tyrell in the HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’.
14. For the preparation of her character Margaery Tyrell, the actress has declared that he was inspired by powerful women like Michelle Obama or the Duchess of Cambridge.
15. The actress is an active sportsman and, every year, take advantage of this hobby and your fame as an actress to run at least a marathon for charitable purposes.
16. One of his greatest passions is the card game of poker, which the actress believes that it takes a lot of cunning and intelligence.
17. Among his latest works, the actress starred in the horror film, ‘The Forest’, based in the forest of suicide in Japan and that was the feature film debut of director Jason Zada in the year 2016.
18. The actress has confessed that it does not do any type of diet, and that, in fact, his favorite food is pasta, and not spend more than two days without eating a good dish of macaroni and cheese.
19. On many occasions, has spoken of the curious gesture of the actress every time you go to a red carpet, his lips shaped grin. However, the actress and has stated on several occasions that this is not any grimace: “it is Not a grin, it is my natural smile with closed lips. My sister is the same way, it is something of a family”.
20. Natalie Dormer it is also an activist in the struggle for gender equality is concerned. Along with actress Emma Watson, Natalie Dormer has been placed in several events on the importance of reinterpreting the term ‘feminism’.