Mexico.- The Secretariat of Health in the Statement, Technical Journal of April 02, confirmed that it was recorded 132 new cases and 13 deaths per Covid-19 in the country, bringing the total to 1,510 in total, and 50 deaths.
Up to the moment in Mexico there are 4,653 suspected cases of Covid-19 and 7,822 have been discarded.
The Secretariat of Health reported that the 19% of the cases already confirmed have required hospitalization and the 81% are the cases on an outpatient basis, that is to say, they are retrieved from their homes.
Of the total number of cases confimados of Covid-19:
- 1,007 are outpatient.
- 142 are hospitalized in stable condition.
- 84 are hospitalized in serious condition.
- 15 has required intubation.
You may be interested: Declared in Mexico public health emergency due to force majeure by Covid-19.
In Mexico there have been 50 deaths per Covid-19:
- 13 deaths in the City of Mexico.
- 4 deaths in Sinaloa and Jalisco.
- 3 deaths in Hidalgo, Morelos, Tabasco and Baja California.
- 2 deaths in: San Luis Potosí, Coahuila and Baja California Sur.
- 1 death: Durango, State of Mexico, Michoacán, Morelos, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, Veracruz, Guerrero, Nayarit, Tabasco, and Zacatecas.
Of the 50 deathsdetails that 86% are men and 14% women. The patient with the lowest age that died of the disease Covid-19 had 26 years and older, 85 years.
The percentage of comorbidities present at the deaths of the patients with Covid-19 recorded: 48.65% hypertension; 45.95% diabetes; 40.54% obesity; 18.92 COPD; 16.22% chronic renal insufficiency; 5.41% smoking; 5.41% cardiovascular disease; 5.41% immunosuppression.