Dr. Martina Pérez Rendón, director of Health Services of the State of Querétaro (SESEQ), announced through the social networks, the second death from coronavirus in its entity.
It is a woman of 62 years was hospitalized with severe symptomsaccording to the statement of SESEQ. The death occurred on Thursday 2 April at night because of COVID-19.
In addition, it was revealed that three employees of the health services queretanos were positive in the test for the SARS-CoV-2, but it did not specify whether they were infected during their work in the fight against the disease.
These patients already in isolation, as dictated by the protocol of the relevant health and comply with relevant medical recommendations. Also, we did a follow-up of contactswho must stay monitored until they develop symptoms or an examination.
So far, said Pérez Rendón, have been recorded 35 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Queretaro, of which they killed two, have been discharged 13 patients, and 18 people will continue their isolation in the home, while two were hospitalized, of which one was reported as severe.
Dr. Martina Pérez Rendón said that the Secretariat of Health strengthen preventive and protection measures for its staffbecause the risk of contagion is high for your service. In addition, they will continue providing them with medical equipment for proper performance in the fight against the coronavirus.
Health authorities asked the population to communicate with emergency numbers 800 00 44 800 or 442 1015 205 in the case of two or more symptoms of the disease as can be fever, cough, headache, difficulty breathing, pain in joints or muscles, sore throat, conjunctivitis, runny nose and chest pain.
The health measures at the moment are the quarantine until the 29th of April and in case of being obliged to leave the house, it is necessary to apply a constant preventive measures such as frequent hand washing or disinfection with hand sanitizersas well as covering nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with the inner corner of the elbow, without forgetting the suspension of the handshake, hug or kiss.
At the federal level, the figures continue to rise. According to the last cut of the Secretariat of Health, in Mexico the number of cases confirmdos by COVID-19 increased to 1,510 patientswhile the number of deaths rose to 50.
On the other hand, the Ssa revealed in a press conference from the National Palace, in Mexico City, which were accounted for 4,653 suspected cases,as well as 7,822 negative cases, and a total of 13,985 people studied.
The confirmed deaths by state are divided between the City of Mexico, 13; Sinaloa and Jalisco with 4; Hidalgo, Morelos, Tabasco and Baja California 3; San Luis Potosi, Coahuila, Querétaro-posted until the 2nd of April with a death – and Baja California Sur with 2; Durango, State of Mexico, Michoacán, Oaxaca, Puebla, Quintana Roo, Veracruz, Guerrero, Nayarit, and Zacatecas with a deceased.
The increase in positive cases has been made that the preventive measures grow, because now they have stopped the production of alcoholic beverages in different parts of the countryin addition to the suspension of the entertainment in beaches or resorts, at least until 29 April 2020, when he ends the quarantine.