We show you everything about the race of elves in Baldur’s Gate 3: traits, skills, tricks and the best classes.
let’s go together Breed Guide Elves from Baldur’s Gate 3, a classic in RPG and fantasy games.we review all The main characteristics of the breedhow is it different from the others, its Skill, related skills By the way, Which categories are best for this breed specific.
Breed and Subbreed Descriptions
next you have Basic facts about the breedinformation, background, whether there are subspecies, appearance, etc.
- subspecies: High elves and wood elves.
- High Elf Background: As the heirs of the mystical Feymoor, the High Elves value magic in all its forms. Even those who have not learned the arts of spellcasting are capable of manipulating the Weave.
- Best Course: Mage, Rogue or Scout.
- Wood Elf Background: These elves live in seclusion in the forests of Faerûn. They have spent decades training in archery and the art of camouflage, a skill further enhanced by their near-supernatural speed.
- Best Course: Mage, Rogue, Ranger or Priest.
Elf racial characteristics
Each race has characteristics and unique attributes. These are usually stat increases, passive abilities, or proficiencies with certain weapons or armor.Let’s introduce it in detail Characteristics of elves and their subspecies.
- keen senses (perception)
- Dexterity +2
- long sword competition
- short sword match
- longbow competition
- short bow competition
- Dark vision (12m)
- Faerie blood
We also added High Elf Attributes:
- Race basic speed (9m)
- Intelligence +1
and properties Wood Elf:
- Basic race speed (10.5m)
- Natural Mask (Proficient at Stealth)
- Wisdom +1
tips and tricks
In this section, we review the The main technique or technique of the gamenot to be confused with occupations, usually occupations are the ones that unlock the most skills, but there are some races that have some extra tricks, moves inside or outside of combat.
in this case Only the High Elves can choose to start their tricks, is unique to this subspecies. Choose as follows:
- acid splash
- blade guard
- cold touch
- dancing lights
- release of fire
- hand of magician
- little illusion
- poison spray
- frost ray
- shock grip
- certain influence
Note: the choice depends more on your class, but try to combine it, be it defensive or offensive.
If you have further questions, you can check out our FAQ section.