The National Securities Commission (CNV) listened to investors and began the process to bring Cedears of exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Through an official statement, it was announced that the regulatory entity authorized the entry into the Public Offering Regime to Caja de Valores to issue Argentine Certificates of Deposit of nine recognized ETFs:
1. SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY): 200 million Cedears of the S&P 500 will be issued that will have a ratio of 20 to 1. This fund will allow the performance of the most representative stock index in the United States to be replicated.
2. Invesco NASDAQ 100 ETF (QQQM): 100 million Cedears of the Nasdaq 100 will be issued that will have a ratio of 20 to 1. The ETF will offer the possibility of investing in the main technology companies in the world.
3. iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM): 25 million Cedears of the Russell 2000 will be issued that will have a ratio of 10 to 1. Unlike the S&P 500, the Russell 2000 focuses on the 2000 largest small caps companies in the market.
4. iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM): 25 million Cedears will be issued that will have a ratio of 5 to 1. In this case, it can be used to invest in a basket of emerging market assets.
5. Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLF): 15 million Cedears will be issued that will have a ratio of 2 to 1. For those focused on sectors, this ETF will emulate the performance of only the financial sector of the S&P 500.
6. Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLE): 5 million Cedears will be issued that will have a ratio of 2 to 1. In this case, the aim is to obtain a benefit from the energy sector that includes numerous companies.
7. SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (DIA): 15 million Cedears will be issued that will have a ratio of 20 to 1. For those with a somewhat more conservative profile, the Dow Jones is made up of the most solid and consolidated companies in the market, with a low overweight in technology.
8. iShares MSCI Brazil ETF (EWZ): 5 million Cedears will be issued that will have a ratio of 2 to 1. As its name indicates, the ETF serves to obtain a profit from the Brazilian stock market.
9. ARK Innovation ETF Equity (ARKK): 20 million Cedears will be issued with a ratio of 10 to 1. Cathie Wood’s flagship fund invests in highly disruptive technology companies with great potential.
Invest in Cedears
Those who wish to invest in Cedears only have to open a client account in a stock market company regulated by the National Securities Commission such as Bull Market Brokers, a free process that will not take more than five minutes, and deposit the desired funds from a bank account from the same holder or through the BullPay virtual wallet.