Celery Juice for Breakfast: Benefits and Qualities of a Summer Detox Drink

Celery Juice: There Are Many Good Reasons To Drink It Every Morning (Naturopathic Doctor-Proof). As the Most Health-Conscious Stars Already Do

Miranda Kerr, Kylie Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley…these are just some of the celebrities with healthy occupations who rely on celery juice for their morning dose of nutrients: Vitamins A and K (which play a fundamental role in blood) process of coagulation and ensures the functionality of proteins that build bones and keep them in shape), fiber, iron, calcium, potassium… In addition, celery juice is particularly thirst-quenching, its high Thanks to the water content, which makes it an ideal drink in the summer time. Needless to say, it can prove to be an invaluable ally when it comes to losing weight.

Why drink celery juice? and how to take it

“Celery juice is good for your health,” says naturopath Stephan Joulin. “It has healing properties and helps eliminate waste from the body. It reactivates pitta, thus promoting digestion, absorbs toxins and is a powerful diuretic, which empties the bladder and kidneys. It also helps in reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. Celery juice due to its anti-inflammatory properties Works wonders both inside and out, It is also a disinfectant, especially for gingivitis. If you get a burn or cut, celery disinfects and is also an excellent healer. Naturopathic doctors recommend treatments based on celery extract Last for 25 days, which involves drinking a large glass of it every morning at breakfast.

Also Read: Draining Supplements Are Effective Ways To Combat Water Retention

How to prepare celery extract

To make a celery extract that is healthy and tastes great, you will need:

  • 2 stalks celery
  • 1 cucumber
  • juice of half a lemon
  • 1 mint leaf

And of course a juicer that can extract juice from the ingredients you put inside.

H.Koenig GSX12 Cold Juice Extractor

The Power of Celery Juice Book

An ally in slimming diets

Celery is one of the most popular foods in slimming diets, due to its lightness, the few calories it contains, its ability to reduce neural appetite and fight water retention, It contains only 16 calories per 100 grams and is composed of 75 percent water and the remaining 25 percent fiber. Specifically, it is a “low-calorie negative” food: This means that the energy used to digest it is greater than the calories consumed by eating it. Therefore, drinking celery extract every morning with breakfast is an excellent solution to reduce the feeling of hunger and eliminate excess fluid.

Also read: Why am I always hungry? Is this normal, or is it a symptom of a health problem? On the other hand, when is this nervous hunger?

(TagstoTranslate)Health & Wellness

Source link

Leave a Comment