Are you a cake lover too?They are one of the most popular desserts in the food world because they can be made with few ingredients and can be combined various flavors: Chocolate, lemon, raspberry… If you want to eliminate sugar from your diet but can’t give up your once-a-day sweet treat, then this Light, healthy and easy-to-make recipes will become your new breakfast and snack temptation.
Recipes from famous videos
This is yogurt cake, one of the traditional cakes that has become a delicious and essential dessert for any snack or special occasion.But for this recipe No baking skills or little time required.because its preparation is very simple, you only need few ingredients and no oven is required, but a microwave. record!
Is it better to make a cake in the oven than in the microwave?
The cake can be made in the oven or microwave, but choose one It is neither better nor worse, Just need to know how to drive Every appliance.
usually Even more complicated is understanding the point at which the cake is in the ovenas they may be raw inside and overcooked… However, In microwave ovens, the margin of error is smaller, and unlike one might think, they can be just as rich and fluffy.If not, check this out for yourself We bring you this easy recipe for yogurt cake in record time.
What ingredients are needed to make healthy yogurt cake?
a piece of cake You can be as healthy as you wantYou just have to use the right ingredients to make it and don’t use too much sugar.for this Recipe in 10 minutes (serves 6)you will need:
- 1 natural yogurt.
- 3 eggs.
- Olive oil (for yogurt cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or 2 teaspoons powdered or liquid stevia).
- 3 tablespoons flour.
- 1 teaspoon yeast.
- A pinch of salt.
- Grease the mold with a thin layer of butter.
- Lemon zest (optional).
Tips for making fluffy yogurt cake in the microwave
Now that you have all the ingredients, Put on an apron and start working Just a few steps to create this gorgeous cake:
- Pour yogurt and eggs Place in a bowl and mix.
- Combine the rest Ingredients (sugar or stevia, oil, flour, yeast and salt).
- Stir everything gently Use a stick to get a lump-free dough.
- grease The walls of the silicone mold are coated with butter, spread Sprinkle a little flour inside. Remove excess flour from the mold.
- Pour the dough into Place into the mold without reaching the top to avoid overflowing when cooked.
- Heat it in the microwave Maximum power (900 W) 8 minutes. If the cake is still raw after that, cook for a few more minutes, but keep checking to prevent burning.
The result will be Delicate and fluffy homemade yogurt cake You can decorate with powdered sugar and serve with a glass of milk.
How do you know when a cake is done?
The foolproof trick to keeping your cake from tasting raw and not burning in the microwave is cooking point.To make sure it’s ready, prick it with a needle wooden skewers; If it comes out clean, the cake is done, but if there are traces of dough stuck to it, it needs a few more minutes of cooking time.