America concentrates 45% of the infection of Covid-19 in the world in the face of Europe, that builds up over 46%. The U.S. is the red light on the continent, and the number of deaths already exceeds to Spain and on to Italy. Until this Thursday, more than 15,000 people have died in the country and that number is growing at a pace close to 2,000 every 24 hours. The epicenter of Latin american is in Brazil, that was almost already almost a thousand dead.
- Brazil starts a desperate race for acquiring medical material before the arrival of the peak of the pandemic. The country borders as the 1,000 dead
- Mexico purchase China medical equipment by 56 million dollars. Protests in public hospitals for infections among medical staff
- EE. UU. more than 15,000 dead, but reduces its estimate of deaths from the pandemic to 60,000
- Argentina considers that it will reach the peak of contagion, to mid-may
- Deaths in Peru increased to 138. And in Ecuador to 556
- Uruguay evacuated a couple of australians that took two weeks on a cruise
If you can not see the live narration, click here.