Coronavirus in Mexico: the three notes that you should read

0
117


The coronavirus is still claiming lives worldwide, in Mexico already have 125 who died in the pandemic, while the number of infected is already in 2,439, which presents a significant increase. According to the authorities, andl period of the phase two of the contingency is about to end and increase to a level 3, where the quarantine will have features that are more restrictive.

As have informed the authorities, the activities of the federal agencies are restricted due to the level of contingency that has been done by the disease COVID-19. Until the time the largest amount of infected belongs in the masculine gender, which are integrated with 58% of the cities and 42% are women.

The Secretariat of Health reported that the sector most affected is that which lies between the range that exceeds 65 years of age, as they are the most susceptible and are the social group that suffers from chronic-degenerative diseases and that aggravate the condition of involvement of the COVID-19. Until the time is recorded around 300 infected belonging to this group.

According to reports, around 21% of those infected are under medical review in hospitalization, while the remaining 79% were in an outpatient setting and are sent home on a monitor. The goal is to maintain the greatest amount of availability of space doctors to be used for those dealing with symptoms aggravated the disease.

Now that you have a large amount of deaths due to COVID-19, it is also essential to know what would happen and how the authorities treat human remains where the cause of death is related to the pandemic. Unlike other countries that have massive deaths, by the time there is enough space to deposit the corpses of the infected.

This is why we bring to you information on how the authorities will address the issue of the disposal of bodies, and also the regulation to which you will have to adapt to be able to prevent the growth of the pandemic. Until the time, funeral homes are already receiving special training to create a space of mourning, without risk to the population.

Despite the fact that there is no evidence that there is a possibility of spread of coronavirus with the contact of a corpse that has died of the disease. The authorities recommend not to touch or hug the body of the deceased in order to reduce the risk of contracting the disease.

In terms of the morgues and storage facilities for bodies, the authorities must respect the human dignity of the body and use protective equipment and hygiene set to keep the number of infections to a minimum.

The phase three contingency is imminent and will come this week or the next. Unlike the current phase, the 2, the level of quarantine would be mandatory and would be close to fully public spaces, and would lead to sanctions for citizens that do not respect the regulations of the quarantine.

The example of restrictions of this type are Spain and Italy, who are two of the countries most affected by the disease. This type of restriction would be implemented in a general way and activities they wanted to completely paralyzed to prevent the pandemic continue infecting the rest of the population. Only basic services and the supply would be those that might be active and with strong restrictions.



Source link