Mexico city /
López-Gatell previously reported that in Mexico there are a thousand 94 confirmed cases of coronavirus and the death toll climbed to 28.
“We are in a phase of rapid rise, and we have insisted that the devastation we’ll see in phase 3, but that we are at this moment in time to take advantage of the measures of constraint mass”, said in a press conference.
“Ordered the immediate suspension from the 30 march until 30 of April of non-essential activities in the public, private and social; that is to say, everything. With the aim of mitigating the spread and transmission of the virus,” said the deputy minister of Health.
In addition, we reduced the number of people who can be concentrated to 50.
The authorities urged the population “to meet the guard house steward”, and ensured that, after the 30th of April, will issue guidelines for the phased return to regular activities.
These are the seven steps taken by the General Health Council:
1. Suspension from 30 march to 30 April, all non-essential activities.
The considered essential and don’t stop are:– Necessary to meet emergency labor medical branch, whether public or private sector.
– Public safety, integrity and national sovereignty.
– Legislative activity at both the federal and the state.
– Sectors that are essential for the functioning of the economy.
– Social programs for the government.
2. It extends the National Day of Healthy Distance until the 30 April.
3. I urge the population to a shelter house volunteer, this applies to foreigners who do not have essential activities.
4. People over 60 years of age or diagnosed with hypertension, diabetes, immunosuppression, or pregnancy statusshould not go to work although it is located in sector essential.
5. As of 30 April will make a phased return and regionall work activities to be determined by the secretaries of Economy and of Work.
6. It suspended censuses and surveys that involve physical interaction.
7. All of these measures will be made in full respect of the human rights.