Today, Saturday January 15, 2022, will keep the curfew from the 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. the next day in Lima, Callao and 21 other provinces due to the wave of infections of the omicron variant and the arrival of the third wave in Peru.
This measure includes high alert level to the provinces of Ica, Pisco, Cusco, Cajamarca, Jaén, Piura, Sullana, Sechura, Talara, Trujillo, Pacasmayo, Chiclayo, Santa, Puno, Huaura, Bagua, Chachapoyas, Tacna, Huancayo, Satipo, Mariscal Nieto, Tumbes and Ilo .
These restrictions came into effect from January 7 and last until January 16, 2022, but the increase in cases, exceeding the peaks of the first and second waves in Peru, could cause this date to be changed until the end of month.
The other provinces of the country are located at the moderate alert level and There, compulsory social immobilization will be in force between 02:00 and 04:00.
This rule states that during the curfew hours, strictly necessary personnel involved in the provision of health and financial services, medicines, supply of essential stores, supermarkets, markets, itinerant markets and warehouses, restaurant service for home delivery and I pick up locally.
will continue with water, sanitation, electricity, gas, fuel, telecommunications and related activities; cleaning and collection of solid waste; funeral services; freight and merchandise transportation and related activities; land and air passenger transport; activities related to the resumption of economic activities; transportation of flows, as stipulated by the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
During compulsory social immobilization, pharmacies and drugstores are allowed to provide care in accordance with the norm.
People who are also allowed to circulate are members of the written, radio or television press as long as they carry their personal work pass, their journalistic credential and their national identity document (DNI). The authorization is extensive for the mobile units that transport it for the fulfillment of its function.
Too The movement with a private or pedestrian vehicle is allowed for those who require urgent or emergency medical attention because their life or health is in serious risk; as well as for the acquisition of medicines and to participate in the vaccination process, without curfew restrictions, including a companion.
Private vehicles can also be used to transport people who prove the use of the air transport service and interprovincial land transport of passengers.
On the other hand, Hernando Cevallos He mentioned that the Government is constantly evaluating how the pandemic is evolving, even more so given the advance of the omicron variant, which is characterized by being highly contagious.
HOURS OF SHOPPING CENTERS AND TRANSPORTATION
Because the curfew in cities with high alert level will start at 11:00 pm It was indicated that shopping centers and other public service establishments must close one hour before the immobilization takes effect.
Meanwhile, the means of transport also announced their opening hours:
–The Metropolitan Service It will be provided from Monday to Sunday from 5:15 am to 10 pm, on the trunk route and until 11 pm at its feeder services.
–Line 1 of the Lima and Callao Metro It will work from Monday to Saturday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Sundays from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
–The Complementary Corridors They will operate from Monday to Sunday from 5 am to 10 pm with their usual services.
–Regular transport service in Lima and Callao will attend from Monday to Sunday from 4:30 am to 11 pm
–The taxi service authorized by the ATU can work 24 hours a day. Between 11 pm and 4 am, people who provide essential services and have their work pass or credential from their current work center may be transferred.
RESTRICTIONS FOR HIGH LEVEL PROVINCES
– The circulation of private vehicles is allowed on Sundays.
– Strict mandatory social immobilization: Monday to Sunday from 11 pm until 4 am the next day.
– Commercial establishments must close one (01) hour before the start of the curfew.
– Interprovincial ground transportation: freely allowed.
Capacity allowed in closed spaces:
– Casinos and slot machines, gyms, cinemas and performing arts: 40%.
– Stores in general, shopping malls, galleries, conglomerates and department stores: 40%.
– Basic product supply stores, supermarkets, markets, warehouses and pharmacies: 50%.
– Open beaches.
– Restaurants and related in internal areas: 50%.
– Delivery is allowed from 4 am to 11 pm from Monday to Sunday.
– Temples and places of worship: 40%.
– Libraries, museums, archaeological monuments, cultural centers and galleries: 50%.
– Activities of sports clubs and associations: 50%.
– Banks and other financial entities: 60%.
– Business and professional events: 50%.
– Hairdressing and barbershop: 50%.
– Spa, Turkish baths, sauna, thermal baths: 40%.
– Gyms: 40%.
Capacity allowed in open spaces: No capacity restriction, respecting the protocols and prior authorization from the local government.
– Performing arts.
– Cultural education.
– Restaurants and the like in outdoor areas.
– Protected natural areas, botanical gardens and zoos.
– Outdoor thermal baths.
– Activities of clubs and outdoor sports associations.
– Outdoor business and professional events.
– Itinerant markets.
It’s not allowed:
– Mass events, carnivals, traditional parties, sports stadiums, coliseums.