The Foreign Secretary, Marcelo Ebrard, reported on the state of emergency due to force majeure due to the increase of cases of Covid-19.
Marcelo Ebrard reported that Mexico enters into a state of Health Emergency due to force majeure, due to the increase of confirmed cases and deaths because of Covid-19 in the country.
During the conference daily, issued by the Government and authorities concerning the area of Health have established new measures to mitigate the spread of the virus and infection with the virus, those set forth in voice of dr. Hugo López Gatell.
While he ministered to the technical report, the panel chaired by Hugo López Gatell, assistant secretary of Prevention and Promotion of Health and the Secretary of Health, Jorge Alcocer Varela, established new guidelines to follow to prevent the spread of the virus.
Among them were the already mentioned in other conferences. The changes made in the measures are expressed below.
In this phase of ascent reiterates the quarantine to stay at home, guard house with strict and responsible persons of more than 60 years, restrict the mobility of people, especially those who are prone to respiratory disease.
In addition to the reinforcements to the above measures, we have added restrictions approved by the Council General Healthiness.
Actions agreed by the Council-General of Health:
1. Immediate suspension from today march 30 until April 30, non-essential activities in the public, private and social.
2. In the sectors and activities essential you will need to apply the following: Not to make congregations of more than 50 people and apply the measures of Healthy Distance.
3. Are encouraged to the entire population (which does not perform key activities) to fulfill the shelter home co-responsible, that is to say, voluntary limitation of mobility.
4. The extent of shelter house steward applies strictly to people over the age of 60 years, with hypertension, diabetes, heart or lung disease, pregnant women, irrespective of if they perform essential activities
5. Once the suspension of non-essential activities and the shelter house steward, after April 30, the ministry of Health in agreement with the ministries of Economy and Labour, issued guidelines for the phased return and regionalized activities
6. You should postpone all censuses and surveys carried out on national territory involving the mobilization of people and face to face contact
7. All the measures should be implemented with strict respect for and adherence to human rights.