BEIJING, iNews.id Vehicle sales in China, the largest car market in the world, fell in February 2020 due to an outbreak of the corona virus (Covid-19). After the consumers prefer to stay at home to avoid that with the plague, you killed 3,100 people in the country.
As is known, is based on data from the Association of passenger cars in China (CPCA), retail with the sale of four-wheel vehicles in the bamboo curtain country is down 80 percent in February. What is with the details.
Reporting of ReutersOn Tuesday (10/3/2020), according to reports, the sales of the brand-brand vehicles in China in February, 2020:
– BAIC blue Park, the unit of electric-car-company-state-owned it only selling 1.002 unit in February or down 65.1 percent from a year earlier.
– Manufacturer of electric vehicle of Shenzhen BYD sold only 5.501 car in the last month, more low of 79.5 percent year-on-year (YoY).
– Geely Automobile sales 21.168 units of the car Geely and Lynk & co. in February, or 75 percent lower than in the previous year.
– A joint venture of General Motors (GM) Shanghai SAIC Motor only 7.612 unit sold in the February or tumbled 92.2 percent compared to the previous year.
To sell – the joint venture between GM, SAIC motor based in Guangxi of 11,800 units in February, down from 88.1% in comparison to the previous year.
Honda Motor, the joint venture with GAC and Dongfeng, based in Hubei sell the vehicle 11.288 units, 85.1 percent compared to the previous year.
– Partner electric-vehicles, Volkswagen, JAC, based in Anhui sell 11,550 units in February, down 63.4 percent compared to the previous year.
Nissan has a joint venture with Dongfeng sales in China to 80.3 percent compared with the year-on-year 15.111 units in February.
Toyota recorded sales of cars in China in February, only 23.800 units to 70 percent compared to the previous year. This number includes the premium Lexus brand.
Publisher : Dani Dahwilani