Skin inflammation, burning sensation, dryness and itching are recurring symptoms in people with sensitive skin. Let us understand what is eczema and its types.
The largest organ of the body is the skin, which can experience various irritations or swellings (called dermatitis).The more scientific name for this disease is eczemalet us know what it consists of, guys and how to treat it if it happens.
What is eczema?
This is a disorder that causes the skin to exhibit specific characteristics, such as dryness, itching, peeling and inflammation. Usually, these types of cases occur in early childhood, when babies develop allergies to skin-to-skin contact with diapers. However, cases of dermatitis can occur at any stage in a person’s life cycle.
- Genetics: Genetics can change a person’s skin unable to retain moisture And provide adequate protection against germs, irritants, allergens, environmental factors.
- Staphylococcus aureus proliferation: This type replaces useful and protective bacteria for the skin.
- Weakened immune system: principal Protects the body from foreign invadersbrittle, leading to skin inflammation and other symptoms of eczema.
- dry cracked skin
- itching or itching
- skin swelling that varies in color
- small bump
- scab and exudate
- skin thickening
- Darkening of the skin in the area around the eyes
- The teary skin is “primitive” and sensitive to scratching.
1. Endogenous (internal cause): It is caused by people themselves.
. Atopic Dermatitis: it can appear at any moment of life
. Seborrheic dermatitis: Refers to the patient’s capillary area (dandruff)
2. External Cause: caused by factors that have nothing to do with the individual.
. Irritant contact dermatitis: This is because the skin has been exposed to irritants: soaps, cleaning products, etc.
. Allergic contact dermatitis: It is caused by direct exposure to or an allergic reaction to a substance. For example: cosmetics, perfume, jewelry or plants.
1. Moisturize the skin regularly: This activity can be done twice a day and is recommended at morning and evening after bathing. There are various products in the market which are designed to keep the skin hydrated.
2. Take a bath every day: It is recommended to use warm water and do it in a short time 10 minutes as a minimum.
3. Use soap instead of mild detergents: For people with sensitive skin, using soap can be irritating, causing flaking, redness and itching, which is not good for your health.In this sense, it is recommended to use lighter substances to Gently cleanse the irritated area.
4. Gently touch dry: Skin with dermatitis is the most delicate, so it is important to take care of it when it is dry.this soft touchs will favor the injured part from being hurt.
In this way, we learn what is eczemaits causes, symptoms, guys and how to properly prevent it.