What films and television programs will be watching tonight, Tuesday, September 19? Let’s take a look together at the digital terrestrial programs on the main networks Rai and Mediaset. From the TV series “Morgan the Brilliant Detective” to the UEFA Champions League match between Lazio and Atlético Madrid. Many films followed.
Welcome to another meeting with our digital terrestrial guide. Tonight on TV. The evening’s program is very diverse, so let’s start by listing them. Let’s start with “Paradise 1”, which offers the third season of the series. Morgan is a brilliant detective. Morgana is a 38-year-old woman with three children and two ex-partners who loves colorful clothes. She lives in Lille and works as a cleaner at a police station and often helps solve cases thanks to her high IQ. In this episode, Morgana became depressed because Caradec did not continue their story after the kiss. But her investigative spirit does not leave her, and she will begin to investigate the case on her own.
Canale 5 broadcasts the match live from the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. UEFA Champions League between Mr. Sarri’s Lazio and Diego Pablo Simeone’s Atlético Madrid. Both teams are coming off defeat in their respective leagues and want to start the Champions League in the best way possible. Finally, in November we see the sequel to the film “Men against Women”, again directed by Fausto Brizzi, that is Women vs men. The second chapter of the saga picks up the stories of the supporting characters of the first film, and three stories focus on the funny flaws of women who are always desperately searching for the perfect man.
Tonight on TV: films from the digital broadcast program
Here we are in the chapter dedicated to the films on the schedule, of which, again, there are many for this evening, and they cover a variety of genres. Below is our personal pick of the two. Let’s start with Paradise 5, which features Ken Loach’s work, which won him the Palme d’Or at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival. I, Daniel Blake. The film was considered a major success, winning the award for Best British Film at the 2017 BAFTAs and, among other awards, the David di Donatello Award for Best Film from the European Union. We continue with Twenty Seven, which features one of the most iconic comedies starring Sandra Bullock. Miss Detective. The box office success was resounding, grossing over $212,700,000 worldwide and receiving two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical for Sandra Bullock and Best Original Song.
Me, Daniel Blake, at 21:15 on Paradise 5.
Daniel Blake (Dave Jones) is a carpenter who, due to a serious heart attack, is forced to apply for government benefits because his doctor has told him not to work. The bureaucratic paradox is that while waiting to receive sickness benefits, you still have to look for work under pain of severe sanctions. On one of his countless visits to the job center one day he meets Katie (Hayley Squires) is a single mother of two struggling to find work and housing. Driven by difficulties, the two will become friends and begin to help each other and give each other the courage to face bureaucratic obstacles.
Miss Detective at 21:09 on Twenty Seven.
FBI Special Agent Gracie Hart (Sandra Bullock) is one of the best police officers, but at the same time she has a difficult character and is not very feminine. Unfortunately for her, she has the case of a serial killer on her hands who is targeting the next Miss United States of America pageant. The only way to find out her identity is to pretend to be a beauty queen. So, with the help of an English image curator Victor Melling (Michael Caine) will be taught to walk in heels, be elegant and swagger like a real Miss New Jersey forced to retire because she starred in a porn movie. Gracie’s transformation will captivate everyone, including her boss. Eric Matthews (Benjamin Bratt) who will no longer see the “man” from the FBI, but a beautiful woman.
More films on digital terrestrial tonight
- Today you will die 21:13 at 20:00 (directed by Don E. FauntLeRoy, with Steven Seagal, Anthony “Treach” Criss, Sarah Buxton, 2005)
- Trouble with Angels 20:55 on TV2000 (directed by Ida Lupino, with Hayley Mills, June Harding, Rosalind Russell, 1966)
- Very tanned 21:06 on Cine34 (directed by Bruno Gaburro, with Jerry Cala, Alba Parietti, Theo Teocoli, Mauro Di Francesco, 1991)
- Equalizer 2 – Without Forgiveness 21:20 on Rai 2 (directed by Antoine Fuqua, with Denzel Washington, Pedro Pascal, Ashton Sanders, 2018)
- Son of arms 21:25 on Cielo (directed by Julius Avery, with Ewan McGregor, Brenton Thwaites, Alicia Vikander, 2014)
- Greta 21:22 on Rai 4 (directed by Neil Jordan, with Chloë Grace Moretz, Isabelle Huppert, Maika Monroe, 2018)
- Tomorrow will come – Series “Tomorrow” 21:10 on Rai Movie (directed by Stuart Beattie, with Caitlin Stacey, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Phoebe Tonkin, Deniz Akdeniz, 2010)
- Enrico Piaggio – Italian Dream 21:20 on Rai Premium (directed by Umberto Marino, with Alessio Boni, Enrica Pintore, Francesco Pannofino, 2019)
- Came out of the past 21:30 on Warner TV (directed by Hugh Wilson, with Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Christopher Walken, Sissy Spacek, 1999)
- Greenland 21:21 on Channel Italia 1 (directed by Ric Roman Waugh, with Gerard Butler, Morena Baccarin, David Denman, Hope Davis, 2020)
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid 21:14 “Iris” (directed by Sam Peckinpah, with James Coburn, Kris Kristofferson, Richard Jaeckel, Kathy Jurado, 1973)
Programs on TV tonight
But what today’s program offers us does not end there. In fact, on TV8 we find the third series Beijing Express – the way to India. Hosts Constantino Della Gherardesca and Enzo Miccio challenged the participants, who, starting from Hampi, would have to travel 438 kilometers to reach the city of Mysore. They will also have to face the first mission which will take place during the time of Hanuman. As the NBC crime-court series returns to Top Crime for its twenty-first season, Law and order. In today’s episode, “The Right Thing,” we see Bernard and his new partner, Frank Cosgrove, investigating the murder of a very famous showman.
- Beijing Express – the way to India 21:35 on TV8
- Law and Order – The Two Faces of Justice st. 21 ep. 12:12 on Top Crime
For all other films, series and programs, we invite you to check out our complete guide to Tonight on TV:
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule not announced by TV channels.