LEGO has announced a the new evolution of the series Mindstorms presenting the new set of Robot Inventor 5-in-1 can offer a new world of coding is creative and fun for all the young (and not only) inventors.
The new evolution robotics LEGO helps children develop the skills STEM in a way that is fun and exciting from home. LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor 5-in-1 offers the opportunity to create one of the five projects in the set or to bring their constructions to the next level and programming them to walk, talk, think, and so much more. Children can also encode functions via remote control from the app LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor or connect their controller to the application via Bluetooth.
From the new assistant Charlie, the hero in the action Blast, the robots from five personalities or the new smart creations can be easily controlled using the LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor app, with over 50 challenges of coding and other activities to gain confidence with programming. The app uses the language and encoding drag-and-drop-based on Scratch for those who come across it in the coding for the first time, but also Python for coders and advanced who are looking for new challenges.
The set contains 949 pieces and new components LEGO Powered-UP: the LEGO Mindstorms Robot Inventor will be available starting from the autumn of 2020 LEGO.comat the Retail Store LEGO and retailers around the world for the price of €359.99 and will include the instructions for building the digital and the coding of the five robots unique:
- Blast – the robot master is an action hero history. Can shoot or pave the way between the obstacles and grasp objects. The manufacturers can be the commanders final, programmandolo to scan his environment and use his gifts in the case in which it perceives the danger. Blast is perfect for protecting your room
- Charlie – this eccentric aide can beat a five, dancing, playing the drums, deliver small gifts and fascinate friends with his smile
- Tricky – the robot sport is the ultimate athlete. Programmalo for the squeezed perfect, or let him or her try many sports including: basketball, bowling or football
- Frost – a real four-legged robot. Its mechanism allows it to walk, avoid obstacles, and even perform tricks
- M. V. P. – Your Modular Vehicle Platform performs any work. Creates and encodes your remote control and converts your M. V. P. in an off-road vehicle, a crane, a turret shooter or even a truck eats bricks to collect the LEGO bricks left on the ground by other robots
Lena DixenResponsible for Development of Product and Marketing of the LEGO Group, commented: “Since the launch of LEGO Mindstorms over 20 years ago, we are committed to helping children and adults develop the skills STEM through the game. We are excited to introduce a new product to Mindstorms, which offers opportunities for even the most creative builders of all ages and we thank the fans of LEGO and for continuing to show us what you can do with Mindstorms. The creations shared by the community are our inspiration; we hope that the Robot Inventor stimuli many children and adults to explore the exciting world of robotics and coding.”