A invade Ants in the house can be a bit annoying On a daily basis, but that doesn’t mean you have to kill it with harmful chemicals that can harm you or those around you, including your pets. You also don’t need to call a fumigator because it could cost you unnecessary if you have other ways to do it.
Here we provide you 10 Natural and Inexpensive Ways to Fight Ants Scare away these insects without harming anyone.
1. Vinegar (mixed in equal parts with water): The strong smell of vinegar will immediately repel ants, as these insects hate the smell of vinegar. In addition, this liquid is also very effective in eliminating traces of the scent they use to move. Cover the driveway and all nooks and crannies, including countertops, sinks, and windows, with vinegar.
2. Lemon Juice: Acid can mess with ants’ sense of direction, so spray the solution wherever you see them passing.
3. Talc or chalk: The ingredient in baby chalk and talcum powder is talc, which is a natural ant repellent. Place them where ants have entered your home.
4. Baking soda and sugar: It is a mixture that is physically harmful to ants, so they flee from it.
5. Coffee beans: The smell they give off will cause the ants to be repelled. So place them in strategic places, such as in the garden and around the exterior of your house.
6. Cornmeal: Apparently it is also effective against ant infestation. It spreads in the usual way of insects.
7. Citrus Cucumber Zest: They are poisonous to the fungi that ants eat, so ants avoid them. Leave them in areas where ants are known to be active.
8. Mint: Mint leaves or tea bags can repel ants. Place them around doors and windows and where insects can get in.
9. Herbs and Spices: Bay leaves and other plants give off a strong smell that will repel ants. Keep them in cabinets and drawers. Cinnamon, black pepper, or garlic will do the same, so sprinkle these spices wherever you see ants.
10. Borax: Mix it with water and sugar, and apply the resulting paste to any corner where the ants can be seen.