Meghan Markle, 39, and the prince harry, 36, they want me your next baby is born at your mansion in Montecito, California. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced that they are expecting a baby girl, to be born in the summer, in their explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this month when the Duchess showed her advanced pregnancy. The exact date is still unknown but the girl – who would also not have Royal Highness treatment like her older brother, Archie Harrison – will be the first member of the British royal family to be born in the United States and away from Buckingham Palace.
When she was pregnant with her firstborn, Markle initially dreamed of having a natural birth at Frogmore Cottage, the house he shared with Harry on the Windsor grounds, and he already had a medical team for that long-awaited day. But the couple’s wish was thwarted when the scheduled date was pushed back a week. Finally, the former American actress She was taken to Portland’s private hospital in London, where she gave birth in the early hours of May 6, 2019, with Harry by her side.
“Meghan’s plan was to have a home birth with Archie, but you know what they say about the very well designed plans,” a source told the site on Tuesday. Page Six. “In the end, her doctors advised her to go to the hospital and all she was interested in was delivering Archie safely.“Continued the informant in statements to the aforementioned media.
“Today Meghan has a beautiful environment to give birth to her baby,” he added.
This time Meghan could fulfill her wish: give birth in her own home surrounded by a female medical team. A decision that, in addition, would prevent the news from leaking before the couple announces it.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex bought the property they currently live in – valued at $ 14.5 million – last year after leaving their leading roles in the royal family and moving to California.
The birth of the girl, who will become a princess when her grandfather, Prince Charles, finally ascends the throne, could be different from that of her brother. “It is not clear, now that Meghan and Harry are private citizens, if they will announce the birth or what it will be like. This time they don’t have to adhere to the royal protocol, ”a royal source told Page Six.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex declined to announce where or when Archie was born, but the information was officially released with a note displayed on an easel on the Buckingham Palace esplanade. However, they agreed to a photo shoot on the grounds of Windsor Castle to introduce Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor to the world.
While waiting for his second child, Prince Harry dedicates part of his day to his new job. The youngest son of Charles of England announced last week that he was hired as BetterUp’s impact director., a San Francisco-based mental health counseling company that works with American giants.
Harry is expected to spend some time at the company’s headquarters in the future, participate in meetings, and appear at special company events.
BetterUp CEO Alexi Robichaux, who met Harry last year through a mutual friend, declined to comment on how much will the grandson of Elizabeth II be paidBut similar charges in Silicon Valley are paid with six- or seven-figure checks.
The Duke of Sussex also joined the Aspen Institute’s “Information Disorder Commission” in Washington DC along with 18 others, including Kathryn Murdoch, the wife of Rupert Murdoch’s son. He will be part of a team that will investigate misinformation in the digital world, which will begin in April and will last six months. The commission is being funded by US billionaire businessman Craig Newmark, who founded Craigslist, a renowned classifieds website.
Harry said in the interview he gave Oprah with his wife that his family had cut off financial aid after his resignation from the Crown and that he had had to use the millions that Lady Di left him in order to start a new life in the United States .
“I have what my mother left me and without it, we would not have been able to do this”, Said the prince about the transfer of the marriage to California after the so-called Megxit. “It’s as if she saw it coming and has been with us throughout this process,” he added, noting that deals with Netflix and Spotify “were never part of the plan.”
Before the cameras The prince said that the juicy deals with the streaming giants were out of necessity. Once it became clear that he and his family would have to pay for their own safety, estimated at $ 4 million annually, he was forced to earn money on his own to support the expensive lifestyle they lead in Los Angeles.