Aphids, along with whiteflies and spider mites, are some of the most common pests we fear most taking over our plants this time of year.Today we will focus on aphids How to protect our plants from this pest. Before we move on, we show you which are the most effective home remedies for killing every type of insect in your home:
The most effective way to kill all insects in your home
How the gods eliminate aphids step by step
As you know, aphids are small insects that feed on the sap of parasitic plants.these insects They hide on the underside of the leaves, which makes them hard to spot at first. So much so that aphids have become one of the most well-known and omnivorous pests of most crops such as organic or vertical orchards.
There are many tips for getting rid of white aphids, and you can repel these insects just like any other plant. You should also know that neem oil is a super effective trick against many kinds of pests.
Now, to fight this plague, there’s another equally effective, but lesser-known, alternative: the popular Fairy Soap. This trick works with Fairy or any other brand of dish soap. It can be used as a substitute for potassium soap, a powerful natural pesticide used to kill aphids on plants.for To Eliminate Aphids & Fairies Follow This Step-by-Step.
what do you need?
Step by step:
- step 1. Mix 10ml fairy or other dish soap with 1 liter of water.
- step 2. Use a mister to spray the mixture over the plants at sunrise or sunset. Also make sure to cover all parts of the leaves, such as the stems and the undersides of the leaves.
- step 3. Repeat the same treatment every three to five days until you notice it’s gone.
This trick can also be used to get rid of other pests, such as whiteflies. The ingredients in Fairy soap cleanse the molasses, which sanitizes the plants.
Other Tips for Getting Rid of Aphids
One of the signs you can observe on your plants to detect an aphid infestation is the presence of honeydew. Honeydew is a clear, sticky substance found on the leaves of plants. As we already mentioned, aphids feed on the sap of plants. Molasses is the residue produced when the sap is extracted. so, If you see honeydew, check the undersides of leaves to see if your plant is infected.
White aphids can become a real garden pest if left unchecked.
There are many other tips for getting rid of aphids, such as:
- Believe it or not, garlic It acts as a good repellant for these insects. Yes, garlic has strong insecticidal properties.
- As we mentioned before, these insects are repelled by some plants such as coriander and mintwhich contain compounds that completely repel them.
- at last, neem oil It is a good natural insecticide against most mosquitoes, such as whiteflies.
If you want to know everything we publish on www.elmueble.com, please subscribe to our newsletter.
If you would like to update your consent preferences, please click on the link below