During a recent NASCAR race, famous Colombian singer J Balvin had an exciting meeting with basketball legend Michael Jordan.
However, it was Jordan’s reaction that attracted the most attention on social networks when his bodyguards did not recognize the successful artist.
In an awkward moment, members of Jordan’s security team appeared to have no idea who J. Balvin was and motioned for him to go away and not approach the athlete.
The scene was captured on video, which quickly went viral on the internet, eliciting a variety of reactions from users.
The former Chicago Bulls player quickly intervened, successfully restraining his bodyguard and gesturing with his hands so as not to impede the play, with a smile on his face.
At the end, J. Balvin and Jordan embraced each other with a warm embrace filled with emotion and admiration. Just before saying hello, J Balvin can be heard making goat noises, referring to the acronym “GOAT” (Greatest of All Time).
(We recommend you read: Exclusive Interview: J Balvin Releases New Single Dientes)
reaction on social networks
- @jmaestrelqz: Michael Jordan greets you warmly, you must be at a very high level
- @maestranzaJKL: It feels like just yesterday that Michael Jordan is 60 years old and I stayed up late to watch NBA and Chicago Bulls games in the 90s…time flies
- @noct_urnos: What happens is, this is MJ, the security services have a responsibility to do this even if it is the President of the United States himself
- @_jossue: J Balvin has made history by having his own Jordan J Balvin, which Latino was the first in the world to do that?only
- @Santiduqueg: There are still doubts about Balvin’s importance in global entertainment