lose weight It’s a dream for many, especially now that summer is approaching. Over the past few months we have looked for “miracles” that would help us Lose weight and feel great Before the nice weather arrives. Diets often become our best allies in these situations, but in many cases they are so restrictive that we tend to give up on them before. achieve our goals.
Following a regimen isn’t easy for everyone, that’s why we bring it to you A series of tricks that the Japanese follow it helps them Stay at your perfect weight without dieting. Take note of these habits and incorporate them into your daily life.
7 Tips to Lose Weight Effortlessly
- Not full after eating. The Japanese way of life is called “Hara Hachi Bu” which means “eat less and live more”.This method is based on Stop eating until you are completely satisfied. In this way, they reduce their caloric intake, which helps them lose weight.
- Eat foods that are easy to digest. If there is one characteristic of the Japanese, it is that they eat a lot, not calories, but diet. their ability to digest and avoid things that make them feel heavy. Therefore, during the hot months, they eat fresh food, and during the winter, they eat cooked food. Therefore, they control body temperature.
- Don’t do strength training. Depending on your lifestyle, you can do the following exercises Take a walk, do yoga or stretch those that help the body achieve a state of relaxation, Also helps burn calories.
- The diet is based on Yin and Yang. Their lifestyle focuses on consuming food without any processing and, if possible, from organic and seasonal crops.The key is to follow the 40%-60% whole grains, 20%-30% fruits and vegetables, and 10 to 15% legumes and their derivatives.
- long breath diet.He proposed to formulate a Inhale for three seconds and extend your exhale for seven seconds. Therefore, the oxygen we breathe in helps burn fat, which is broken down into oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen. To do this correctly, you have to put one foot in front, squeeze your butt, and let your weight rest on your back foot. Raise your arms above your head, inhale, and as you exhale, contract the muscles strongly.
- Maintain correct posture and know how to correct it.an upright posture Helps strengthen abdominal muscles And, according to some studies, it can prevent fat accumulation around the belly.
For good posture, experts recommend Please follow these guidelines:
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight and about twenty centimeters between your feet.. Place a rolled towel on your back at waist level and lie on the floor.
- Try bringing your toes together Form a triangle with them, but the heels don’t touch.
- raise your arms slightly Without touching the ground, try to get your little finger to touch. Stay in this position for about five minutes.
7.Take a hot bath. this method Help burn caloriesin addition to raising blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, and improving sleep quality.