In regards to the appearance of the display, Lu Weibing, Vice President of Xiaomi group, who is also the General Manager of the Redmi, explain, Redmi K30 Pro full-screen design for the ultimate, without a notch or a hole, with the ratio of the screen of 92.7% and the body is quad 3D bent.
The entire series with AMOLED screen Samsung as the default. Certification of eye protection of the global TÜV Rheinland to improve the quality of the display and provides the user with the environment of the eye more comfortable. However, this device comes with a display 60Hz. Weaknesses it is a great loss for the Redmi series K30 Per.
According to Lu Weibing, the absence of the screen technology 90Hz instead, the way for a number of Xiaomi Mi 10. He said that both the Redmi K30 or K30 Per was planned for 10 months.
At this time, the team is not sure whether the screen refresh rate high apply. In addition, Redmi K30 Pro-more power for the camera pop-up and full-screen display. The use of the speed display update high reduction in the quantity and capacity of the battery.
At the end of, said Lu Weibing, the company decided to the detriment of the speed update Screen for battery full screen and larger. “Products can only to perfection, without limit, but we have to also accept the imperfection of reality,” kelit Lu Weibing.
Redmi K30 Pro comes with the screen is only 60Hz. But in addition to this function, the structure is still considered to be the best on the market.
Specifications Of Redmi K30 Pro/K30 Pro-Zoom:
– 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3, Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla glass 5 protection
– Octa-Core (1 x 2.84 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Quad-processor 865 7 Mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
– 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
– Dual SIM (nano + nano)
– MIUI 11 based on Android 10
– Redmi K30 Per – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7? Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8?m pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P-lens, OIS, 5MP (50mm equivalent) telephoto lens with 3cm ~ 7cm auto focus macro, 13 MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, depth of field, lens with 1.75 ?m 8 K at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion in 1080p
– Zoom-edition – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7? Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8?m pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P-lens, OIS, 8MP telephoto lens for 3x optical zoom 30x digital zoom, OIS, 13 MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, depth of field, lens with 1.75 nm, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion in 1080p
– 20MP camera on the front with 120fps slow-motion
– Water-resistance: (IP53)
– In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
– 3.5 mm audio Jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
– Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; weight: 218g
– 5G SA/NSA-Dual-4G, VoLTE, WiFi, 6-in 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB type-C
– 4700 mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charge