Call of Duty: Mobile has launched a new season “At Depth” today. A new event “Sea of Steel” has started. Choose a faction, seize territory, eliminate enemies, and complete daily actions. The faction with the most map nodes at the end of the event wins. A new season of BP has been launched with free and paid rewards. New maps have appeared in the multiplayer rotation:
- Suldal Harbor is a remake of Harbor from the very first CoD game and fits most standard playlists.
- The dock is a small map designed from the ground up for 2v2 modes.
- Aniyah Incursion is another regular-sized map made for a 6v6 play.
Also, the network component has been replenished with two new modes:
- Cranked: Confirmed -Enter the launch state for combat boost and don’t let the timer run out by completing eliminations or collecting tokens.
- Ground Mission – A 10v10 game with the need to capture five points.
A new Time Traveler class has been added to Battle Royale. A beginner can rewind time a couple of seconds back, and also takes less damage from an explosion. Call of Duty: Mobile is a shareware multiplayer first and third-person shooter for mobile devices. Developed by Timi Studios.