What Movies are on TV Tonight? Here’s ours Complete TV Guide with the Best Movies broadcast tonight, Sunday 19 March 2023, in prime and late evening on the main free-to-air TV channels, with plots, casts and trailers.
Ocean’s 8 – at 9.10pm on TwentySeven
(Action, Thriller, 2018, duration: 110 Min)
A movie of Gary Ross, with Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Matt Damon, Dakota Fanning, Olivia Munn, Richard Armitage, Katie Holmes, James Corden and Kim Kardashian.
Plot of the movie Ocean’s 8: After serving her sentence of five years, eight months and twelve days in prison, Debbie Ocean is back on the loose ready to pull off her next heist. In fact, Danny’s sister had plenty of time to organize the perfect scam, planning to steal a luxurious diamond necklace that actress Daphne Kluger will wear at the exclusive MET Gala. To pull off the heist of the century, Debbie needs the best con artists around. Resolute Ocean convinces her friend Lou to participate and hires Amita, Tammy and Constance. After a series of searches, the group of robbers contact the hacker Nine Ball, which will prove to be a valuable resource for the success of their plan. With the complicity of the stylist Rose Weil, Debbie and her team will try to exchange the precious necklace with an exact copy of the jewel, taking advantage of the frivolous and exuberant Daphne. After the meeting with her ex-lover, with whom Debbie is still in love, the group is preparing to infiltrate the gala evening among the celebrities …
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi – at 9.15pm on Cielo
(Action, Drama, Thriller, 2016, duration: 144 Min)
A movie of Michael Bay, with Pablo Schreiber, John Krasinski, Toby Stephens, David Denman, Max Martini, James Badge Dale, David Costabile, Dominic Fumusa, Demetrius Grosse and Alexia Barlier.
Plot of the film 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi: The film follows the efforts of a group of former American soldiers following a terrorist attack in Libya. It is 2012: after the fall of Gaddafi, the atmosphere in the North African state is agitated due to the power vacuum left by the dictator. The Libyan country is now considered one of the most dangerous places in the world and many foreign diplomats have fled the area for fear of attacks by militants.
Nonetheless, there is still an unofficial CIA headquarters in the port city of Benghazi, protected by a group of six former US military personnel. One of the newcomers to the security team is Jack Silva, who is introduced to the job by friend and colleague Tyrone Rone Woods. Then Chris Stevens, the US ambassador to Libya, arrives at the scene.
On the night of 11 September 2012, the diplomatic and secret service detachment was attacked by some heavily armed local rebels. The only ones who can counter the raid and avoid total catastrophe are the six security agents of the American consulate…
A Perfect Getaway – at 9.20 pm on Rai 4
(Thriller, 2009, duration: 98 Min)
A movie of David Twohy, with Milla Jovovich, Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant, Kiele Sanchez, Chris Hemsworth, Dale Dickey, Wendy Braun, Travis Willingham and Marley Shelton.
Plot of the film A Perfect Getaway: The film tells the story of newlyweds Cliff and Cydney on their honeymoon in Hawaii. While hiking on a remote island in the middle of the ocean, they meet two other couples, Nick and Gina and Cleo and Kale. The group decides to follow the itinerary together, when they are informed that a man and a woman have committed several brutal murders right on the island.
The news creates tensions in the group, because everyone suspects the other, above all because where they are they cannot be rescued. The holiday will thus turn into a real nightmare, especially for one of the two couples, who have ended up in the crosshairs of serial killers…
Tito and the aliens – at 21.05 on Rai Gulp
(Comedy, Sci-Fi, 2018, duration: 92 Min)
A movie of Paola Randi, with Valerio Mastandrea, Clémence Poésy, Luca Esposito, Chiara Stella Riccio, Miguel Herrera, John Keogh and Gianfelice Imparato.
Plot of the film Tito and the aliens: The film features a professor, to be exact a Neapolitan scientist, who lives isolated from the world in a mobile home in the Nevada desert, next to Area 51. While he is supposed to be working on a secret project for the United States government, he does nothing but spend his days on the sofa listening to the sound of space.
A flat and monotonous life, marked by the death of his wife, whose voice he still hopes to capture. His only contact with the outside world, as well as the only source of panache within her life, is Stella, a young wedding planner who organizes weddings for alien-hunting tourists.
His solitary existence is turned upside down by the arrival of his two nephews from Naples: 16-year-old Anita and 7-year-old Tito, whom his brother Fidel entrusted to him before he died…
Other films broadcast in prime time on TV tonight:
- The Burning Plain (Drama, 2008, duration: 147 Min) aired at 21 on Irisa film by Guillermo Arriaga, with Charlize Theron, Kim Basinger, Jennifer Lawrence, José María Yazpik, Joaquim de Almeida, Tessa Ia, Diego J. Torres, Brett Cullen, JD Pardo, Fernanda Romero, Danny Pino, Stacy Marie Warden, Taylor Warden, TJ Plunkett, Kacie Thomas and Sean McGrath.
- Superfans (Comedian, 1986, duration: 94 Min) aired at 21 on Cine34a film by Neri Parenti, with Paolo Villaggio, Liù Bosisio, Plinio Fernando, Gigi Reder, Luc Merenda, Eva Lena and Jimmy the Phenomenon.
- Long live Vegas (Comedy, Musical, 1963, duration: 86 Min) on air at 9pm on Warner TVa film by George Sidney, starring Elvis Presley, Ann-Margret, Cesare Danova, William Demarest, Nicky Blair and The Jubilee Four.
- 300 – Rise of an Empire (Action, Drama, 2014, duration: 102 Min) aired at 21.05 on 20a film by Noam Murro, starring Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Rodrigo Santoro, Jamie Blackley, Yigal Naor, Lena Headey, Callan Mulvey, David Wenham, Hans Matheson, Jack O’Connell, Andrew Tiernan and Farshad Farahat.
- Watch out for the pen (Comedy, Western, 1981, Duration: 92 Min) aired at 21.10 on Rai Moviea film by Michele Lupo, with Bud Spencer, Piero Trombetta, Renato Scarpa, Souad Amidou, Joe Bugner, Marilda Donà and Sara Franchetti.
- Undercover millionaire (Sentimental, Comedy, 2018, duration: 84 Min) on air at 21.10 on La5a film by Michael M. Scott, starring Steve Lund, Siobhan Williams, Allie Bertram, Adam DiMarco, Michael Kopsa, Elise Gatien, Karen Holness, Jaime Callica and Ben Sullivan.
- Diana – The Secret History of Lady D. (Biographical, Drama, Sentimental, 2013, duration: 113 Min) aired at 21.10 on Rai Storiaa film by Oliver Hirschbiegel, starring Naomi Watts, Naveen Andrews, Douglas Hodge, Geraldine James, Juliet Stevenson, Charles Edwards, Cas Anvar and Laurence Belcher.
- Joseph of Nazareth (Drama, Historical, Religious, 2000, duration: 90 Min) on air at 21.20 on TV 2000a film by Raffaele Mertes and Elisabetta Marchetti, with Tobias Moretti, Stefania Rivi, Ennio Fantastichini, Francesco Dominedò, Omar Lahlou and Franco Interlenghi.
Film aired tonight on TV in the late evening:
- Italian murder (Comedy, 2017, duration: 99 Min) on air at 10.50 pm on Cine34a film by Maccio Capatonda, with Maccio Capatonda, Herbert Ballerina, Ivo Avido, Sabrina Ferilli, Fabrizio Biggio and Antonia Truppo.
- The Guappi (Drama, 1974, duration: 130 Min) aired at 10.55 pm on Rai Moviea film by Pasquale Squitieri, with Claudia Cardinale, Franco Nero, Fabio Testi, Lina Polito, Raymond Pellegrin, Rita Forzano, Nino Vingelli, Antonio Orlando, Gengher Gatti, Sergio Serafini, Alessandro Perrella, Anna Walter, Sonia Viviani, Marcello Filotico, Edoardo Mascia and Luigi Papa.
- All roads lead to Rome (Comedy, Sentimental, 2015, duration: 90 Min) on air at 10.55 pm on La5a film by Ella Lemhagen, starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Raoul Bova, Claudia Cardinale, Paz Vega and Rosie Day.
- Around the world in 80 days (Adventure, 1956, duration: 125 Min) aired at 10.55pm on Warner TVa film by Michael Anderson, starring David Niven, Cantinflas, Robert Newton, Shirley MacLaine, Charles Boyer, Joe E. Brown, John Gielgud, Trevor Howard, Buster Keaton, Martine Carol, John Carradine, Melville Cooper, Noel Coward, Ronald Colman , Charles Coburn, Marlene Dietrich, Fernandel, Peter Lorre, Frank Sinatra and Luis Miguel Dominguin.
- Double fault (Drama, Thriller, 2018, duration: 125 Min) aired at 11pm on Rai 4a film by Simon Kaijser, starring Guy Pearce, Pierce Brosnan, Minnie Driver, Alexandra Shipp, Odeya Rush, Jamie Kennedy, and Clark Gregg.
- Killer Doll 3 (Horror, 1991, duration: 90 Min) aired at 11pm on Italy 2a film by Jack Bender, starring Justin Whalin, Perrey Reeves, Travis Fine, Andrew Robinson, Jeremy Sylvers and Peter Haskell.
- The client (Drama, 2016, duration: 125 Min) aired at 11.05 pm on Rai 5a film by Asghar Farhadi, starring Shahab Hosseini, Taraneh Alidoosti and Babak Karimi.
- The tender rogue (Comedy, 1991, duration: 106 Min) aired at 11.10pm on TwentySevena film by John Hughes, starring James Belushi, Kelly Lynch, Alisan Porter, John Getz, Fred Dalton Thompson, Cameron Thor, Branscombe Richmond, Gail Boggs, Burke Byrnes, Viveka Davis, Charles Adams, Tammy Karabas Brody, Joe Liss, Joel Levin and Susan Pouget.
- Mary Queen of Scots (Biographical, Drama, Historical, 2018, duration: 125 Min) aired at 11.15 pm on Irisa film by Josie Rourke, starring Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan, Jack Lowden, David Tennant, Gemma Chan, Guy Pearce, Brendan Coyle and Martin Compston.
- Buried hell (Action, 1997, duration: 105 Min) aired at 23.20 out of 20a film by Félix Enríquez Alcalá, starring Steven Seagal, Kris Kristofferson, Stephen Lang, Harry Dean Stanton, Levon Helm, Marg Helgenberger and Brad Hunt.
- Secretary (Drama, 1974, duration: 90 Min) aired at 11.55 pm on Skya film by Francisco Lara Polop, starring Ornella Muti, Philippe Leroy, Emilio Gutiérrez Caba, Ángel Menéndez, Lina Canalejas, David Lara, Yelena Samarina, Curro Summers and José Vivó.
The editorial team is not responsible for any changes in the schedule not communicated by the TV networks