Tonight on TV, Monday 18 September 2023: Find out what’s on TV tonight with our complete TV guide with the best films in primetime and late evening on Rai, Mediaset and all the major free-to-air TV channels.
What films can you watch on TV tonight? Here’s ours Complete TV guide with the best films broadcast tonight, Monday 18 September 2023, prime time and late evening on major free-to-air TV channels, with plots, actors and trailers.
If you’re not in the mood to watch a movie but would prefer plan for fun or in-depth study, one row or one fiction For your evening on TV, then we refer you to us TV Guide: Programs and series to watch on television on Monday evening, September 18, 2023.
All the movies airing on primetime TV tonight: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Ten Commandments (Adventure, Drama) on air at 20.55 on TV 2000film by Cecil B. DeMille starring Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner, Anne Baxter, Edward G. Robinson, Yvonne De Carlo, John Carradine, Judith Anderson, John Derek, Richard Farnsworth, Nina Foch, Cedric Hardwicke, Vincent Price, Martha Scott and Debra Paget .
- Blind area (Drama) on air at 21:00 on Irisfilm by John Lee Hancock, starring Sandra Bullock, Kathy Bates, Tim McGraw, Rhoda Griffis, Quinton Aaron, Ray McKinnon, Lily Collins, J. Head, Andy Stahl, Sean Knowles, Omar J. Dorsey, Catherine Dyer and Ashley LeConte Campbell.
- Summer in the Caribbean (Comedy, comedy) on air at 21:00 on Cine34film by Carlo Vanzina, with Gigi Proietti, Enrico Brignano, Martina Stella, Maurizio Mattioli, Alena Seredova, Carlo Buccirosso, Biagio Izzo, Paolo Ruffini, Enrico Bertolino, Paolo Conticini and Sacha Zacharias.
- Green Lantern (Adventure, Action, Science Fiction) on air at 9 pm at 8 pmfilm by Martin Campbell, with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Peter Sarsgaard, Tim Robbins, Angela Bassett, Mark Strong, Temuera Morrison, Taika Waititi, Jon Tenney, Jay O. Sanders, Dick Anderson, Jeff Wolfe, Griff Furst, Mindy Caraccioli and Joseph Cintron.
- Magnificent 7 (action, western, drama) on air at 21:10 on Rai Moviefilm by Antoine Fuqua, starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, Haley Bennett, Peter Sarsgaard, Vincent D’Onofrio, Matt Bomer, Lee Byung-hun, Cam Gigandet, Vinnie Jones, Sean Bridgers, Luke Grimes and William Lee Scott.
- Imperial Club (Drama) on air at 21.10 on La5film by Michael Hoffman with Kevin Kline, Emile Hirsch, Embeth Davidtz, Rob Morrow, Edward Herrmann, Harris Yulin, Paul Dano, Rishi Mehta, Jesse Eisenberg, Gabriel Millman, Chris Morales, Luca Bigini, Michael Coppola, Sean Friedrichs, Catherine O’Sullivan , David S. Hatch, Tom Bloom, Melissa Brown, Sophie Wise and Matthew Clark.
- I pronounce you husband and…husband (Comedy) on air at 21:10 on TwentySevenfilm by Dennis Dugan, with Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Jessica Biel, Dan Aykroyd, Ving Rhames, Steve Buscemi, Nicholas Turturro, Allen Covert, Nick Swardson, Mary Pat Gleason, Matt Winston, Rob Corddry, Richard Kline, Gary Valentine, Peter Dante , Michael Buscemi, Cole Morgen, Shelby Adamowski and Brad Grunberg.
- Promised land (Drama) on air at 21:15 on La7a film directed by Gus Van Sant, starring Matt Damon, John Krasinski, Frances McDormand, Rosemarie DeWitt, Lucas Black, Hal Holbrook, Scoot McNairy, Tim Guiney and Titus Welliver.
- Raiders (Comedy) on air at 21:15 on Rai 5film by Pietro Castellitto with Massimo Popolizio, Manuela Mandracchia, Giorgio Montanini, Pietro Castellitto, Dario Cassini, Anita Caprioli, Marzia Ubaldi, Giulia Petrini, Liliana Fiorelli, Claudio Camilli, Nando Paone, Antonio Gerardi and Vinicio Marchioni.
- Mercenaries 2 (action, thriller) on air at 21:20 on channel Italy 1film by Simon West with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Scott Adkins, Liam Hemsworth, Novak Djokovic, Charisma Carpenter, Nicolette Noel, Nan Yu and Amanda Ooms.
- Two paths of fate – Railwayman (Drama) on air at 21:25 on Cielofilm by Jonathan Teplitzky, starring Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman, Stellan Skarsgård, Jeremy Irvine, Hiroyuki Sanada and Sam Reid.
- Attack on power – Olympus fell (action, thriller) on air at 21:30 on TV8film by Antoine Fuqua, with Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Melissa Leo, Radha Mitchell, Morgan Freeman, Ashley Judd, Dylan McDermott, Cole Hauser, Angela Bassett, Han Soto, Robert Forster, Rick Yune, Arden Cho, Tory Kittles, Sean O’ Brian and Amber Dawn Landrum.
Late in the evening films are broadcast on television:
- Master Z – Ip Man Legacy (Action) on air at 22:50 on Rai4film by Yuen Woo-ping, starring Jin Zhang, Dave Bautista, Michelle Yeoh, Tony Jaa, Liu Yan and Xing Yu.
- Beverly Hills Cop – Beverly Hills Cop. (action, comedy) on air at 23:10 on TwentySevena film directed by Martin Brest, starring Eddie Murphy, Judge Reinhold, John Ashton, Lisa Eilbacher, Ronny Cox, Stephen Elliott, Joel Bailey, Steven Berkoff, Gilbert R. Hill, Art Kimbrough, Bronson Pinchot, James Russo and Paul Reiser.
- Everything is very beautiful (Comedy) on air at 23:15 on Cine34film by Paolo Ruffini starring Paolo Ruffini, Frank Matano, Gianluca Fubelli, Nina Cenicar, Enzo Ghinazzi, Chiara Franchini, Paolo Calabresi, Chiara Gensini, Ahmed Hafiene, Angelo Pintus and Simone Colombari.
- Conflict of interest (Thriller) on air at 23.25 on La7film by Robert Altman, with Kenneth Branagh, Embeth Davidtz, Robert Downey Jr., Daryl Hannah, Robert Duvall, Tom Berenger, Famke Janssen, Mae Whitman, Jesse James, Clyde Hayes, Troy Beyer, Julia Ryder Perce, Danny Durst, Sonny Seiler, Walter Hartridge, Vernon E. Jordan Jr., Laurie Beth Edgeman, and Rosemary Newcott.
- The Last Apache (Western) on air at 23:30 on Rai Moviefilm by Robert Aldrich, starring Burt Lancaster, Jean Peters, John McIntyre, Charles Bronson, John Dehner, Paul Guilfoyle, Ian Macdonald, Walter Sand, Morris Ancrum, Monte Blue and Paul E. Burns.
- The Bourne Legacy (action, thriller) on air at 23:25 at 20:00a film directed by Tony Gilroy, starring Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Joan Allen, Albert Finney, Oscar Isaac, Scott Glenn, Stacy Keach and Corey Stoll.
The editors are not responsible for changes in the schedule not reported by television companies.