Tonight on TV, Saturday 23 September 2023: Find out what’s on TV tonight with our complete TV guide featuring the best films in primetime and late evening on Rai, Mediaset and all the major free-to-air TV channels.
What films can you watch on TV tonight? Here’s ours Complete TV guide with the best films airs tonight, Saturday 23 September 2023, prime time and late evening on major free-to-air TV channels, with plots, cast and trailers.
If you’re not in the mood to watch a movie but would prefer plan for fun or in-depth study, one row or one fiction For your evening on TV, then we refer you to us TV Guide: Programs and series to watch on television on Saturday evening, September 23, 2023.
All the movies airing on primetime TV tonight: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Red Dragon (Thriller) on air at 21:00 on Irisfilm by Brett Ratner, starring Edward Norton, Anthony Hopkins, Ralph Fiennes, Emily Watson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Harvey Keitel, Mary-Louise Parker, Anthony Heald, Tyler Patrick Jones, Anthony Reynolds, Hillary Straney and Tom Verica.
- Losers (action, adventure, drama) on air at 9 pm at 8 pmDirected by Sylvain White, starring Zoe Saldana, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Jason Patric, Columbus Short, Holt McCallany, Peter Macdissi, Oscar Jaenada, Tuere “Tani” McCall, Mark Ginther, Garrett Warren and Peter Francis . James.
- Confused and happy (Comedy) on air at 21:10 on Rai Moviefilm by Massimiliano Bruno with Claudio Bisio, Marco Giallini, Anna Foglietta, Massimiliano Bruno, Paola Minaccioni, Caterina Guzzanti, Pietro Sermonti and Kelly Palacios.
- ‘Watch (Comedy) on air at 21:10 on Rai Storiafilm by Luigi Magni, with Giancarlo Giannini, Ornella Muti, Carlo Croccolo, Luc Merenda, Cristina Marcilla, Anna Maria Ackermann, Corrado Pani, Massimo Abate, Franco Pistoni, Francesco Tavassi, Sergio Solli, Isabella Perricone, Eleonora Pariante, Mary Hubert, Tina Bonavita , Iaya Forte, Carla Fioravanti and Anna Kanakis.
- About the boy – Boy (Drama, Comedy) on air at 21:10 on TwentySevenfilm by Paul and Chris Weitz, with Hugh Grant, Toni Collette, Nicholas Hoult, Rachel Weisz, Victoria Smurfit, Isabel Brooke, Nat Gastian Tena, Jonathan Franklin, John Kamal, Ben Ridgway, Russell Barr, Tessa Vale, Joyce Henderson, Jenny Galloway, Amy Craven, Rebecca Craven, Jason Spalky and Peter Roy.
- EN: Chapter 2 (Horror, Thriller) on air at 21:15 on channel Italia 2.directed by Andy Muschietti, starring Bill Skarsgård, Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Jess Weixler, Bill Hader, Jay Ryan, Isaiah Mustafa, Will Beinbrink, Xavier Dolan, Teach Grant and Keith Corbett.
- Immortal (Drama, Thriller) on air at 21:15 on Cine34film by Marco D’Amore, with Marco D’Amore, Giuseppe Aiello, Salvatore D’Onofrio, Gianni Vastarella, Marianna Robustelli, Martina Attanasio, Nello Mascia, Gennaro Di Colandrea and Alexey Guskov.
- Ice Age 2 – Thaw (Animation) on air at 21:20 on channel Italy 1film by Carlos Saldanha.
- Fire – there is no way out. (Drama, Action) on air at 21:20 on Rai 4film by Alexei Nuzhny, starring Konstantin Khabensky, Ivan Yankovsky, Stasya Miloslavskaya, Andrei Smolyakov, Irina Gorbacheva, Viktor Dobronravov, Roman Kurtsyn and Yuri Kuznetsov.
- Lola’s sin (Erotic, Thriller) on air at 21:20 on Cielofilm by Bruno Gaburro with Donatella Damiani, Joan Peter Boom, Scott Coffey, Sandra Mantegna, Maurice Pauly, Jacques Stani and Gabriele Tinti.
- Beaver will take care of it (Comedy, Family) on air at 21.20 on TV 2000a film by Andy Cadiff, starring Christopher MacDonald, Janine Turner, Erik von Dutten, Adam Zolotin, Cameron Finley, Barbara Billingsley, Ken Osmond and Erika Christensen.
- Rocky II (Drama) on air at 21:25 on Rete 4film by Sylvester Stallone, with Sylvester Stallone, Talia Shire, Burt Young, Carl Weathers, Burgess Meredith, Sylvia Mills, Frank McRae, Stu Nahan, Paul J. Micale, John Pleshette, Stuart Robinson, Aldo Silvani, Joe Spinell, Frank Stallone, Bill Baldwin, Tony Burton, Jerry Ziesmer, Leonard Gaines and Charles Cole.
- Beautiful (Drama) on air at 21:50 on Rai 3film by Luchino Visconti, with Anna Magnani, Walter Chiari, Tina Apicella, Gastone Renzelli, Tekla Scarano, Lola Braccini, Arturo Bragaglia, Nora Ricci, Gisella Monaldi, Linda Sini, Liliana Mancini, Teresa Battagi, Alessandro Blasetti, Mario Chiari, Vittorio Musi Glori , Geo Taparelli, Luigi Filippo D’Amico and Corrado Mantoni.
Late in the evening films are broadcast on television:
- Dilili in Paris (Animation, Family) on air at 22:35 on Rai Gulpfilm by Michel Ocelot.
- Riding a tiger (Drama) on air at 23:05 on Rai Moviefilm by Carlo Mazzacurati with Fabrizio Bentivoglio, Paola Cortellesi, Tuncel Curtis, Bubker Rafik, Manrico Gammarota, Marco Messeri, Marco Paolini, Bobo Citran, Elisa Lepore, Emanuela Grimalda, Carla Signoris, Salvatore Mortellitti, Sergio Pierattini, Massimo Molea and Paolo De V ita.
- Bigfoot Junior (Animation, Adventure) on air at 23:10 on channel Italy 1.a film by Jeremy Degrewson and Ben Stassen featuring the original voices of Christopher L. Parson, Marive Herington, Joe Ohman, Michael Sorich and Sandy Fox.
- Cat’s life (Comedy, Family, Fantasy) on air at 23:10 on TwentySevena film directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and starring Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Garner, Robbie Amell, Christopher Walken, Teddy Sears, Mark Consuelos and Cheryl Hines.
- Next (action, thriller) on air at 23:15 at 20:00film by Lee Tamahori with Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel, Thomas Kretschmann, Tory Kittles, Jose Zúñiga, Jim Beaver, Jason Butler Harner, Michael Trucco, Enzo Cilenti, Letizia Daniel, Nicholas Payon, Sergei Trifunovic, Charles Chun and Peter Falk.
- Dead in the water (Thriller, Horror, Science Fiction) on air at 23:30 on Rai 4a film directed by Sheldon Wilson, starring Nicole Boucherie, Nicole Fortuin, Bianca Simone Manny, Brandon Ore, Tanya van Graan, Christia Visser, Amy Louise Wilson and Skye Russell.
- Cyrano, “My Love” (Comedy) on air at 23:30 on TV 2000a film by Alexis Mihalik with Tom Solivere, Olivier Gourmet, Mathilde Seigner, Alice de Lenquesaint, Dominique Pinon, Simon Abkarian, Guillaume Bouchede, Clémentine Celary, Antoine Duléry and Lionel Abelansky.
- Our children (Drama) on air at 23:40 on Rai Premiumfilm by Andrea Porporati with Vanessa Incontrada, Giorgio Pasotti, Lorenzo Acquaviva, Monica Dugot, Fabio Galli and Gerry Mastrodomenico.
- Naples shoots (crime) on air at 23:40 on Cine34a film by Mario Caiano with Leonard Mann, Henry Silva, Massimo Deda, Tommaso Palladino, Ida Galli, Adolfo Lastretti, Enrico Maisto and Maurizio Mattioli.
- Witness – Witness (Drama, Thriller) on air at 23:55 on Irisa film directed by Peter Weir, starring Harrison Ford, Kelly McGillis, Lukas Haas, Josef Sommer, Jan Rubes, Alexander Godunov, Danny Glover, Brent Jennings, John Garson, Patti LuPone, Viggo Mortensen, Frederic Rolfe, Angus MacInnes and Beverly May.
The editors are not responsible for changes in the schedule not reported by television companies.