The secretary of Health in Nuevo León, Manuel de la O Cavazos, said that of the patients who currently have, eight are hospitalized. Photo: Reuters
Until this Sunday, Nuevo León sum 109 cases of Covid-19, 70 are confirmed by the INDRE and 39 by private hospitals, said the Health secretary at the state level, Manuel de la O Cavazos.
At a press conference, the state official said that of the patients who currently have, eight are hospitalized in both public hospitals and private.
“Three patients are in a critical situation,” said the state official.
He shared that the average age of the 109 patients (36 and 41 years, living in the municipality of San Pedro.
96 per cent of the confirmed cases in the entity receiving outpatient treatment.
De la O Cavazos commented that the patients got 26 in the united States, 21 in Spain, 12 contacts, 3 France, 2 England, 2 from Italy, one from Germany, one from Holland, one who had travelled to the City of Mexico and one to Turkey.
If you click on the following image you can visit our galleries
The copyright law strictly prohibits copying, in whole or in part the materials of Excelsior without having previously obtained written permission and without including the link to the original text.