One Simple Mistake Can Turn Pizza Toxic

It is true that his main relationship is from Italy, however, it is an undeniable fact that pizza is a food that is quite popular all over the world, especially in the United States and Latin America, and over the years has become the perfect excuse, for example, to share with friends or Family gatherings to enjoy its wonderful and unique flavour.

However, a user on the social network TikTok warned that a very common mistake when consuming it, which is to reheat it immediately after eating, may classify it as a more toxic food. cooked.

mistakes can be costly

Food technologist and gourmet influencer Mario Sánchez explained on the channel of the aforementioned Chinese social network that it is not right to put food on the same plastic base that it was purchased from, especially when it is usually purchased in China pizza. supermarket.

“What you’re seeing here is one of the most typical mistakes we know of. The material is not designed to withstand the residual heat of a pizza fresh out of the oven, so we must always follow the usage recommendations. Do this at home, convince your friends” to make sure that the base melts due to the heat, causing potentially dangerous particles to transfer to the food.

The negative effects subsequently manifested in the human body can last for several days, the most common symptoms include: intoxication, allergies, vomiting, diarrhea, gastritis and inflammation of the colon, this condition must undoubtedly be treated with specialized drugs and medicines. Ingesting plenty of water rehydrates the gut flora and excretes the damage through urine or bowel movements.

The foodie explanations and warnings expressed on the @lodelcomer profile have garnered over 100,000 views and thousands of “likes” to date.

Source link

Leave a Comment