His name reminds us of the name of the series smartphone the flagship of the manufacturer, i.e., Find X2 Lite. Rendering mobile appeared in online.
Published online Thanks to the cooperation between leaker Ishan Agarwal and Website web PriceBabathis rendering shows the lines smartphone branded Oppo can be called to Find the X2-Lite. This device looks similar to the Oppo Reno 3 vitality Edition and can be a model that replaces the brand.
Therefore, we find a large canvas, the continuity is interrupted at the top by a notch-shaped-water-droplets. While the frame is optimized better, with the exception of the bottom.
In the back, the General public is to note the presence of four cameras. All arranged vertically and flanked by a single LED flash, as well as the technology of the Ultra-Stable for the stabilization of the image.
In this time, there are still no details on the technical specifications Find the X2 Lite this. But as an overview we can see, the specifications of vitality Edition.
Technical data Oppo Reno3 5G vitality Edition:
– 6.4 cm (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio IPS display with
– Octa-Core (1 x 2.4 GHz + 1 x 2.2 GHz + 6 x 1.8 GHz cryogenic 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
– 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128 GB of memory
Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
– 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7, aperture, 8MP-116-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro-and 2MP mono-lens with f/2.4 aperture
– 32MP-front-camera with f/2.0 aperture
– In-display fingerprint sensor
– 3.5 mm audio Jack, Dolby Atmos
– Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96 mm; weight: 181g
– 5G SA/ NSA, Dual-4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB type-C
– 4025mAh (Typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 quick charging