Remember!One of the main concerns of the people is the bad breath Because this will undoubtedly affect daily life and even self-esteem, this time we bring some foods that help eliminate itand some suggestion to prevent it from appearing.
The first thing we should mention is that the main cause of this condition is related to poor dental hygiene and therefore bacteria in the mouth, so the first advice to avoid encountering such problems isBrush your teeth often, floss and rinse.
However, there are other conditions that can cause bad breathFrom strongly flavored food or drink, to alcoholism, digestive issues and even sinusitis, it is recommended to consult a family doctor who can give us a more accurate diagnosis according to our situation.
It should also be emphasized that, in general, Vitamin C Rich Foods They can help us fight bad breath and as mentioned above, it’s time to list some of the most useful ones.
What foods to eat to avoid bad breath?
At this point, it’s important to remember this: bad breath According to the data, usually from the back of the tongue Spanishthe first solution is to drink water, because we stimulate the production of saliva, which in turn has an antibacterial effect.
If this doesn’t work, we can try orange Essentially, it works the same as water in that its acidity stimulates saliva production, anyway, here’s a list of other foods that can do the trick:
- Sugar-free mint gum. The key lies in the content of xylitol, a sweetener that prevents the growth of bacteria in the mouth; allergic reactions should be noted.
- herbs. Cilantro, mint, parsley or eucalyptus are deodorizing and can help fight bad breath.
- green tea. Contains catechins, which have a cooling effect.
- yogurt. Some of the bacteria present in yogurt have a probiotic effect that can fight bad breath.
- chili. Like oranges, its vitamin C content can prevent bad breath.
Finally, we remind you again that if none of these solutions work, it is best to see a doctor to see if we have a medical condition that is causing this. bad breath This needs attention.