Strategies for playing Blackjack online
There are various strategies to play blackjack online. If you use them correctly, the chances of you winning the game increases as well. Unlike other casino games, Blackjack is a game where you will require a proper strategy to play the game. With the help of experts from Exycasinos we’ve prepared this guide to help you to learn the winning tips.
Well, in reality, there are just a few things that you need to keep in mind to win any game. Here is the quick guide or strategies you can use.
Ask for Letter
You should ask for a letter in the following situation
- When you have a strong hand with 4 to 8 points
- If you have a hand of 9 (hard), you should at least double the bet when the dealer will reach 2 and continue till 6.
- Ask for a hand when you have 12 to 16 and the dealer has crossed 7
- 13 to 15 soft hand is when you ask a letter and double it after 16 to 18. Make sure when you are doubling it, the dealer is between 2 to 6.
Splitting the Play
You can also split the play when you are stuck in a specific situation. Here are some of the places where you should spit the play.
- When you have a pair of deuces, three, nines, sixes, and even sevens. If the dealer has 2 to 6 cards, you can split.
- Ace and a pair of 8 is another signal that you should split.
Stand on the Following Position
You can keep your stand when you are playing online blackjack and the cards are as follows.
- Hard hand with 12 to 16 and the dealer is at 2 to 6. If the dealer cross 7, ask for a letter.
- The hard hand of 17 to 21
- The soft hand of 16 to 18. Again, this is when the dealer is at 2 to 6.
- The soft hand of 19 to 21
Should you Give up?
If you play blackjack, no matter how expert you are, you might lose a few games. If you are sure that you are going to lose, there is no point in carrying on and betting more money. Instead, you should give up. So, the point is when to give up?
- When you are at the hard hand of 16 and the dealer is still at 10, you can plan to give up.
Should you Memorize this Strategy?
Of course, NOT. Please note that you will have to play on your own. This strategy will give you a little advantage and cover up when you are going to lose. You shouldn’t completely depend on this.
Instead, what we suggest is to play blackjack a couple of times. You will surely automatically figure out various things when you start playing. Later on, you will also create some of the strategies on your own which will help you in becoming the best player in blackjack.
TO conclude, these were some of the strategies if you are a beginner in playing online blackjack. Once you have enough experience in that, you can carry on with your strategy as we mentioned before.