The expectation is growing Harry Styles concert in Reggio Emilia July 22, 2023here is the ladder. The former One Direction will only make one stop in Italy and all tickets are already sold out. Here are the songs that will be played and the opening hours of the gates Campovolo.
Harry Styles concert in Reggio Emilia in 2023: ladder
One of the most anticipated concerts of 2023 is the concert Harry Styles in Reggio EmiliaTo Campovolo. The performance will take place on July 22, 2023 and many fans of the former One Direction vocalist are waiting for him. This is the only Harry Styles Italian stage to close.”Love on tour“, the tour started in 2021. Before performing in Reggio, the singer will perform in Lisbon tomorrow. That’s what it’ll be ladder which, however, could undergo changes, as has already happened in other stages of the tour:
- Adore you
- keep driving
- Talking late at night
- Music for a sushi restaurant
- Treat people with kindness
- What makes you Beautiful
- Grape juice
- watermelon sugar
- End of line
- Sign of the times
- How it was
Concert program: when will the gates open?
Iren Green Park Reception Gates will open at 10:00 AM and Concert Venue Gates at 12:00 PM.. It is advisable to arrive at the RCF Arena before 18:00 to allow for check-in and facilitate entry. You will be asked to bring a valid identification document for access. The concert will start at 7:30 p.m. with Wet Leg and at hours 8:45 p.m. It’s Harry Styles’ turn.. The concert must end on the clock 23:15 or 23:30.
Bad news and then good news for Harry Styles fans: Tickets are sold out, but if you follow the official resale channels, you can buy them from viewers who won’t be able to go. Here are the ticket prices for the concert:
- JONNY’S PLACE – EUR 172.70 (SOLD OUT)
- YELLOW ZONE – EUR 87.60 (SOLD OUT)
- BISHOPSGATE-172.70 EURO (SOLD OUT)
- RED ZONE-116.35 EURO (SOLD OUT)
- BLUE ZONE-64.60 EURO (SOLD OUT)
- ORANGE ZONE – EUR 87.60 (SOLD OUT)
- HOLLYWOOD – EUR 172.70 (SOLD OUT)
- GREEN ZONE-64.60 EURO (SOLD OUT)
Here are the parking spaces available for the event:
- Parking at the airport (cars and buses), at the exit of the motorway: A1 – Modena Nord.
- Parking Via del Chionso, motorway exit: A1-Terre di Canossa.
- Via Mozart car park, motorway exit: A22-Carpi.
- Car park Via Vertoiba, motorway exit: A22-Carpi.
- Parking Via Ruini-Via Morandi, motorway exit: A1-Terre di Canossa.
- Car park at Mediopadana AV station, at the A1-Terre di Canossa motorway exit.
- Via Filangieri car park, motorway exit: A1-Terre di Canossa.
- Car park Ente Fiere (Camper), motorway exit: A1-Terre di Canossa.
- Parking Piazzale Europa (bus), motorway exit: A1-Terre di Canossa.
- Car park of the Mapei-Città del Tricolore stadium at the exit of the A1-Terre di Canossa motorway.
Reggio Central Station is located on the Milan-Bologna line. The place where the exhibition will take place, Campovolo, is about 2 km on foot. Special trains will also be available and can be booked on communiting.busforfun:
- Train 1729: Reggio Emilia (departure at 0.30) – Bologna (arrival at 1.06) with an intermediate stop in Modena.
- Train 1723: Reggio Emilia (departure at 2 am) – Bologna (arrival at 2.35 am) with an intermediate stop in Modena.
- Train 1726: Reggio Emilia (departure at 1:00) – Central Milan (arrival at 2:50) with intermediate stops in Parma and Piacenza.
To take the return train from Reggio Emilia you will need a wristband which can be picked up at Piazza Guglielmo Marconi or Piazza Europa. showing my own ticket.
READ ALSO: Tim Summer Hits 2023: Episode Four line-up and release order, plus Ligabue concert in Rome July 14, 2023: line-up, tickets and schedule