The great season that he is signing Raúl Jiménez with the Wolverhampton in the Premier League could be “touched” by the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) because the English league is studying a possible cancellation of the season 2019-2020 and, therefore, of all their records.
If the Premier League you decide to cancel the season, all records, both individual and collective would be obliterated suddenly by what Raúl Jiménez would no longer be the scorer historical of the Wolves in the Premier league, plus Liverpool would continue with their slumber without league titles.
According to diario AS, there is already a history of suspensions total of some leagues by external problems, which was overruled by the full season and all of its statistics.
To be concrete this measure, the Mexican Wolf, not to add the 13 goals scored this season and would not have achieved the record for the franchise of Steven Fletcher in the Premier League with 24 goals.
Jimenez scored their 13 goals in the Premier League this season:
- Wolves 1-1 Burnley | 1 goal
- Everton 3-2 Wolves | 1 goal
- Wolves 1-1 Southampton | 1 goal
- Arsenal 1-1 Wolves | 1 goal
- Wolves 2-1 Aston Villa | 1 goal
- Bournemouth 1-2 Wolves | 1 goal
- Norwich City 1-2 Wolves | 1 goal
- Wolves 3-2 Manchester City | 1 goal
- Southampton 2-3 Wolves | 2 goals
- Wolves 1-2 Liverpool | 1 goal
- Wolves 3-0 Norwich City | 1 goal
- Tottenham 2-3 Wolves | 1 goal
It HISTORIC! ��
Thanks to his double, Raul Jimenez becomes the leading scorer in the history of the Wolverhampton in the Premier League with 23 goals ⚽��
The mexican continues to shine in the best League in the world… it’s crazy! ���� pic.twitter.com/HMOtuCm2xg
— SoyReferee (@SoyReferee)
January 18, 2020
The mexican left in the eighth place in the fight for the championship of goleo individual in the league and the Wolves were very close to scratching one of the positions that give access to european powers