Carlos Robledo PuchThe famous “Black Angel” convicted of murdering 11 people in the North End in 1971 and 1972 has accused two women of trying to defraud him to keep his estate.
They, a mother and her daughter, had been visiting him for several months at Penal Unit No. 26 in Olmos and announced that they were guarantors for Puch to come out and settle in his home.
They have only one plan for the detainee: let him die and keep his estate, two properties worth half a million dollars.
San Isidro Appeals Chamber Judge Oscar Quintana and his secretary, Bernardo Hermoda Lozano, at the prison on June 7 Visited him and subsequently published the complaint.
Puch said: “They wanted to kill and deceive me. They wanted to do the same thing to me, just like they did to Charles Manson.” Therefore, it was decided to revoke the sponsorship status of the two women, Therefore they will not be able to leave the prison.
Faced with this situation, the murderer decided to break off contact with the lawyer.
Likewise, it can be confirmed that the mother and daughter visited four-time femicide dentist Ricardo Barreda. The man threw them out “because they were so densely packed”, they confirmed.
The “Black Angel” is the longest-serving murderer in the country. He spent 51 years in detention for killing 11 people between 1971 and 1972.
The 71-year-old Puch just wanted to be “free” and placed in a retirement center to take care of his body. The latter because he suffers from COPD, suffers from severe bilateral pneumonia, has bowel problems, and has trouble eating.
Murder of Robledo Puch:
Here are the 11 murders committed by Robledo Puch, the first 6 of which were carried out with his accomplice Jorge Ibáñez:
- On May 3, 1971, José Bianchi, a night watchman at a parts store in Vicente López, was shot and his wife was shot and raped in the same incident.
- On May 14, 1971, Manuel Godoy, the janitor at a bowling alley in Olivos, was shot dead and the venue’s manager, Pedro Mastronardi, was shot. found asleep.
- On May 24, 1971, Juan Scato, a night watchman at a supermarket also in Olivos, was shot through the body and drank whiskey over his body.
- On June 13, 1971, young Virginia Rodriguez was kidnapped, raped and shot dead on the side of the Pan-American Highway.
- On June 24, 1971, another young woman, Ana Maria DiNardo, was kidnapped at the exit of a nightclub in Olivos, raped and shot dead at the same location as Rodriguez.
- On August 5, 1971, Ibañez was killed in a suspected car accident in which Robledo Puch was also involved.
- On November 15, 1971, Robledo Puch and his new accomplice, Héctor Somoza, assassinated Raul Del Beni, a supermarket guard in Boulogne (Raúl Del Bene).
- On November 17, 1971, Juan Rozas, a security guard at a car dealership, was shot and killed.
- On November 25, 1971, another car company night watchman, Bienvenido Ferrini, was murdered.
- On February 3, 1972, Manuel Acevedo was shot dead in a hardware store and Robledo Puch was torched after a fight His accomplice Somoza.