Enough of the usual sandwich: this recipe with salmon and avocado will drive you crazy, here’s how the chef brings it to us.
If you don’t feel like cooking particularly gourmet dishes, you don’t have much time for lunch, or you just want a quick bite, you should definitely try this recipe. It’s not an ordinary sandwich, but it’s about a real delicacy of salmon and avocado. Watch this video and find out how Chef Daniele Rossi cooks and serves.
The end result is a masterpiece of taste. So stop wasting precious time and try to repeat the procedure at home. Once you try this delicacy, it will definitely become your favorite sandwich. Seeing is believing!
Salmon and Avocado Sandwich: Chef’s Recipe Wows Everyone
Looking for a delicious idea for different bun than usual? Then you have come to the right place! WITH Recipe @danielerossichef based on salmon and avocado you will create sparks! This is no ordinary avocado toast, but an even more original preparation with bagels, classic American donut-shaped sandwiches. This is how this delicacy is prepared.
- 1 bagel;
- 1 avocado;
- 150 grams of chopped salmon;
- 1 lime;
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise;
- melted cheese to taste;
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce;
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce;
- green onions to taste;
- arugula to taste;
- Salt to taste;
- extra virgin olive oil to taste;
- crispy onion to taste;
- sesame to taste
- Don’t be fooled by the long list of ingredients, why cook this salmon and avocado sandwich It’s really that simple. Prepare first avocado sauce mixing this fruit with juice lime and a pinch salt after opening it half way and removing the stone.
- After that, take salmon, remove the skin and cut it into small pieces, and then put it in a fairly large bowl. Spice it up mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, Teriyaki sauce and a little bitgarlic sliced.
- Mix well and then cut in half. bagel and fry it in a non-stick pan, greased with a littleextra virgin olive oil.
- At this point, all you have to do is assemble your sandwich. Start a bagel with a handful rocketadd salmon aged and a few curls avocado sauce and from spreadable cheese made with sac à poche.
- Finish with some crispy onion pre-cooked, slightly Teriyaki sauce and one of sesame seeds and finally close your bagel. You will feel what an explosion of taste!
@danielerossichef US version sandwiches: chapter 2 of 3! 😎 Today I bring you another bagel 🥯, this salmon variant is amazing too! ❤️🔥🐟 • 1 bagel • 150g chilled salmon • 1 avocado • 1 lime • 1 tbsp mayonnaise • 1 tbsp sriracha sauce • 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce • melted cheese to taste • green onion to taste • arugula to taste • salt to taste • oil to taste • crunchy onion to taste • sesame seeds to taste Make an avocado dip by mixing avocado with lime juice and salt. Cut the salmon into cubes, put in a bowl and dress with mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce and green onions. Meanwhile, toast the bagel in a skillet drizzled with oil. Now you are ready to assemble the bagel: put arugula, salmon on the base, add avocado sauce, spread cheese, teriyaki sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and crispy onions 💥 Vegetarian version will appear in the next few days. 😎 #danielerossichef #ricette #bagel ♬ Pink Panther Intro – Henry Mancini
If you like this recipe, give it a tryGordon Ramsey Sandwich Recipe: really delicious!