With Spotify Top 5 you can discover your favorite Taylor Swift era
Spotify just ran a function My Top 5: The Taylor Swift Era which allows the singer’s fans to discover the favorite periods of her career.
The function is mostly small wrapped subject Taylor Swift which gives listeners an idea ofera to which they are closest. Between those who can’t stop listening to new releases like Midnights or Speak Now (Taylor’s version) and those who can’t get enough of old albums, the feature will bring the truth to light.
You can log in My Top 5: The Taylor Swift Era to Spotify.com/top5 from your mobile device. Here’s how to access them and see which five Taylor Swift albums you’ve listened to the most. The streaming platform also offers the opportunity to test yourself and try to guess your final ranking.
- Touch arrow on the first page.
- Select manually 5 of your favorite albums Taylor Swift or the five you think you listen to the most.
- When all five are selected, click “After you“.
- Sort your favorite albums by how you think they will rank in your listening history.
- Touch “He confirms“, and the function will provide you with a graphic to share.
- If you accessed this feature through the Spotify app, click “After you“.
- Here are your 5 most popular Taylor Swift albums.
Which is yours Taylor Swift was according to you Spotify?
Unfortunately, the feature Top 5 does not accurately reveal What Taylor Swift songs do you listen to the most?but there are many other ways to find out.
Now we just have to wait for it Spotify wrapped 2023 with the most played songs at the end of the year, or we can use Spotify’s statistics to see which songs we’ve played the most in the past four weeks, six months, and always.