August 30, 2023 at 10:00 am
In summer it is common frizzy hair Especially curly hair due to humidity and heat.Straight hair is not immune to this phenomenon curly More in summer, with beaches and pools.that’s why we tell you how to straighten hair Just six steps to perfection.
The Best Hair Products for Beautiful Summer Hair
There is an explanation for frizz, that is, hair is composed of proteins, lipids, trace elements, amino acids, salts and pigments. However, water is what makes up the majority of the hair fiber and is the key to controlling hair loss. curly, it was first created by lack of moisture, Because the scalp absorbs more moisture than it should, and doesn’t have the necessary moisture, you end up with Dry, dull and easily cracked appearance easier.
6 Expert Tips for Combating Frizz
stylist Juan Diego Zhang Come up with 6 tips avoid curlyRegardless of your hair type:
- Do it with him while you sleep tie hairmost conveniently in to weave to avoid friction with the pillow as it favors curls.
- apply for one nutritional therapy Use at night, or with an at-home hair oil serum to soften and deeply moisturize.
- try don’t touch your hair too much, the more you do it, the more curls you will like. If you want to control this frenzy, you can wear it in a ponytailbraids or bows.
- do not forget Apply a face mask or conditioner every time you wash your face. This is a very easy trick to perform, so you’ll ensure your hair doesn’t turn into “scouring pad” hair.
- make yourself a treat Prevents frizz or salon’s deep nutrition Always control the capillary of hair under the standards of professionals. Naturally curly hair is not the same as dehydration due to coloring or heat tools.
- A very obvious but valid suggestion is to use specific anti-frizz products. For example, spray They work really well and completely protect the hair from the “frizzy” effect.
Base Anti-frizz for flawless hair
for avoid frizz and keep hair soft and easy to comb, you can use a combination of products and techniques designed to control moisture and protect the cuticle. Here are some products:
Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner: use mild cleaning products They do not remove the natural oils in your hair. Choose a moisturizing conditioner that will help seal the cuticle and lock in moisture in your hair.
Hair Oil or Serum: Apply any of these, however Prevents frizz, after washing and conditioning hair. These products provide a protective layer that helps keep the mane soft and manageable.
Anti-frizz cream or serum. use one cream or serum Prevents frizz Specifically formulated to combat frizz.These products contain the following ingredients Seal cuticle And form a moisture barrier.
Heat Protection Spray: If you use heated tools, remember to apply heat protection spray before use. This helps prevent damage from heat and maintains the integrity of your hair.
Anti-frizz setting spray: finish your hairstyle FixativePrevents frizz This helps keep hair in place while controlling frizz.
Specific comb: use one wide tooth comb or natural bristle brush Deduce After washing your hair, you’ll find that they minimize friction and reduce the risk of damaging the cuticle.
Alcohol-free products: Look for alcohol-free products, as this ingredient tends to dry hair and cause curl.
Maintain a regular grooming routine Maintains the overall health of the hair.this includes regular cuts Eliminate forks and use mask Or deep condition to keep hair hydrated.
If you would like to update your consent preferences, please click on the link below