Attention girls under 1.60!If you want to look divine without your height getting in the way, you should Always choose clothes that shape your silhouetteas a beautiful dress. Every neckline, every accessory, every hem and every detail counts when it comes to creating the long-awaited “a few centimeters longer” look.
People wear high heels a lot, but we already know that it is not for everyday wear but for special occasions.However, there are many show high skills No need to wear this beautiful but uncomfortable shoe.carry midi or ankle dress It’s one of them, which is why we’ve selected ten Zara designs for the shortest girls.
Show taller dressing skills
- combine neutral colors even wear one monochrome appearanceespecially when they are dark tones, so as not to create a large contrast.
- carry Straight and slightly fitted clothing to perfect the outline.
- he V neck’ Always a hit.
- mark the waist The ultra-high waistline, with a thin belt or with a short coat, also visually elongates the silhouette.
- together with footwear, bare instep Creates the visual effect of infinite legs, like some slingback shoes.
- As for the hair, wear updoas a top knot Or a straight super high ponytail.
- Always wear clothing in place, i.e. this is the correct size Not too tight or too loose.
10 Zara Long Dresses That Perfectly Show Height