Business

The blue dollar rose again and approached the record : : El Litoral – News – Santa Fe – Argentina

The parallel advanced to 209.50 pesos for sale, with a rise of 1 peso in relation to the previous day and was close to $210, which was recorded on December 30 last.

Foreign exchange market The blue dollar rose again and approached the record The parallel advanced to 209.50 pesos for sale, with a rise of 1 peso in relation to the previous day and was close to $ 210, which was recorded on the 30th of December last. The parallel advanced to 209.50 pesos for sale, with a rise of 1 peso in relation to the previous day and was close to $ 210, which was recorded on December 30 last.

The blue dollar advanced this Thursday to 209.50 pesos for sale, with a rise of 1 peso in relation to the previous day in the Buenos Aires secondary market. Thus, the parallel dollar approached the record of $210, which was recorded on December 30 last.

In the wholesale segment, the US bill advanced nine cents, to $103.77, with an exchange gap of 101.4% in relation to the blue. In the retail market, the currency ended at an average of $110.22, while the savings or solidarity dollar ended the round at $179.44.

For its part, the cash with liquidation traded at $212.88, remaining the most expensive price in the foreign exchange market. The other version of the dollar linked to financial activity, the Bolsa or MEP, was sold this Thursday at $200.34.

Market sources reported that the Central Bank operated neutral in the trading session this Thursday. The international reserves of the Central Bank added another US$9 million on Wednesday, for a total of US$39,199 million.

Also on the previous day, the Ministry of Economy made the first debt placement of the year. Through this operation, it placed four securities maturing in 2022 for $114.4 billion, to meet maturities of $55 billion that operate in the first two weeks of the year.

59% of the total was issued at a fixed rate, according to each instrument, and the remaining 41% in titles adjusted for inflation. The Merval experienced a slight advance of 0.6%, to 85,370.86, while sovereign bonds continued to decline and raised the country risk to 1,863 points, a trend that is not reversed due to the lack of agreement with the IMF.

Source link

HELEN HERNANDEZ

Helen Hernandez is our best writer. Helen writes about social news and celebrity gossip. She loves watching movies since childhood. Email: Helen@oicanadian.com Phone : +1 281-333-2229

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker