We’ve already given you the magic trick to keep the interior of your car looking like you bought it, but this time we wanted to highlight one of the often lazy parts of car cleaning, which is It is recommended to do this at least once a year..we’re talking about Car Seat and Upholstery Cleaning. A part of the car, over time we accumulate dirt and even stains, which is why its cleaning can sometimes become a real headache for many Spaniards.
Luckily, we also have a simple homemade cleaning tip that can help you keep your car seats cleaner and looking new again.go a head You only need 2 ingredients, you can also use it to clean other interiors in your home. record.
Tips for Refreshing Your Car Seats
Keeping your car interior clean is not just about looking good, it’s about keeping those Areas free of dirt, bacteria or allergens. Even so, it’s important to remember that cleaning materials should vary depending on the interior, but it’s equally important for all interiors to vacuum regularly, treat stains as soon as possible, and use proper cleaning products or techniques.
(Do you know how to get rid of mold from clothes? Follow these tips for effective cleaning)
One way to secure the interior of the car is to healthy and pleasant environment This time we will detail how to clean it with simple homemade tricks.mixture based on sodium percarbonate and water We recommend that you try it out on a small area of the interior first, then you can restore the newly purchased look to your vehicle. We tell you how to make:
How to make homemade car interior cleaner?
If you want your car seats to look like new and to remove the occasional stubborn stain left on them, an effective solution is to use sodium percarbonate.to prepare for this Powerful Cleaning Skills We are going to discuss this with you.
you need to:
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate.
- 1 liter of hot water.
- soft brush
- microfiber cloth.
To prepare it, just add 2 or 3 tablespoons sodium percarbonate one liter hot water and stir well. Then apply this solution directly to the stain you want to remove. let it work for about 5 to 10 minutes, then gently scrub the treated area with a soft brush. Rinse with plenty of water, pat off excess moisture with a microfiber cloth, and allow the rest of the surface to dry.
(How to Aroma Your Bedroom with Home Remedies?)
Before proceeding with this cleaning technique, We recommend that you do a small test in an inconspicuous place Treat the fabric before applying the solution to the entire surface. This will help ensure that the cleaning agent does not cause discoloration or damage to the fabric. A homemade trick that’s effective in keeping your car seats spotless, as well as the rest of your interior clean and free of stains.
Other Tips for Cleaning Your Car’s Interior
In addition to this foolproof trick, we recommend you the following Other Options for Homemade Cleaning Tips This will give your seat back this look:
- Baking soda and white vinegar: Sprinkle the baking soda over the seats, then drizzle white vinegar over them. Let it lather for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a brush. Wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Lemons and water: Mix equal parts lemon juice and water, and apply the solution to the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe off gently. The citric acid in lemons can help dissolve stains.
- Isopropanol: Dampen a cloth with isopropyl alcohol and wipe away the stain. This method is useful for ink stains or other liquids that are difficult to remove.
- Mild detergent and water: Prepare a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Apply the solution with a clean cloth and dab the stain. Then, rinse with water and dry with a microfiber towel.
- Steam Vacuum: If you have access to a steam cleaner, this can be an effective way to clean and disinfect seats.
- Disinfectant Wipes: Use a mild alcohol-free sanitizing wipe to clean seating surfaces and kill germs and bacteria.