Madero therapy is a technique originating in the East, using a variety of wooden accessories.
Seek a healthy response, lower stress levels, and relieve muscle and joint pain through movement and stress to all points of the body.
The anatomically designed wooden tools used in this massage are ideal for redefining body contours, reducing cellulite and promoting weight loss.
After several Madero treatments, the contours of the thighs and buttocks are smoother and the appearance of cellulite is visibly reduced.
- Firms the skin.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Regulates the function of the lymphatic system.
- Improves production of elastin, vitamins and collagen.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Reduces cellulite.
- It facilitates the elimination of fluids.
- Reduce localized fat.
This is inconvenient for those who are less than fifteen weeks pregnant, have cancer, advanced varicose veins, and allergies.
most used items
- Smooth Roller: It is used to reduce local obesity by activating the lymphatic and circulatory system.
- Modeling table: Work hard-to-target areas like the sides of the waist, cycling pants, gluteus, and more.
- Swedish Cup: Fights localized fat in specific areas of the body.
- mushroom: It is the best instrument for treating cellulite.
- concave roll: Activates blood circulation, balances energy and benefits the lymphatic system.
Madero therapy is more effective if the treatment is regular and regular. It is recommended to perform one-hour sessions three times a week for three to four months to see the results.
The more consistent the treatment, the more visible and long-lasting the results. However, results will last about three months after the last session.