And after Zoya Saldana, Chiara Ferragni also learns the art of confectionery directly from Cedric Grolet. Is this a new format?
Looks like a confectioner Cedric Grolet we have enjoyed creating this kind of collaboration. After trainingpastry art Zoe Saldane, Grolet does the same thing again, but this time with Claire Ferragni. In a video posted to the Instagram profiles of Chiara Ferragni and Cédric Grolet, we see Chiara Ferragni preparing a dessert.
Chiara Ferragni learns pastry from Cedric Grolet
As you can see in the video, the enthusiastic Chiara Ferragni, along with Cedric Grolet, tries her hand at making a dessert that looks a bit like “Pizza”. Ferragni starts from the very beginning: the ingredients are mixed, vigorously kneaded, cooked, decorated, and there it is. dessert ready to bakeshown in favor of the cameras, and then ran to offer it to passers-by, who may not have been passers-by, but who were probably there specifically for the event.
The methodology for this lesson was the same as in the first video of this “series”, made by Cedric Grolet in collaboration with Zoe Saldana.
It’s just that at the moment it’s not entirely clear whether this is now a kind of format well-established, like cooperation which is not defined as such, but which is very similar to it, although it is nowhere to be found abbreviation #adv. But there is a doubt: how is this carried out, that people then go outside the store to offer sweets and so on.
For Zoe Saldana, the question was not asked: the actress was still in Paris to film the musical. Emilia Perez with Jacques Audiard, so there could be such a crossover. What about Chiara Ferragni? She also ended up in Paris and accidentally decided to learn how to cook herself. favorite dessert together with Cedric Grolet? I fear we will forever remain in doubt.
Also because the title of the post doesn’t clear up the riddle, it just says “After years of enjoying my cookies, today I am learning with @chiaraferragni how to make her favorite 🍪! So what do you think of his cookies?.
Interestingly, however, the variety of the tenor Comments below the posts of Zoe Saldana and Chiara Ferragni. While in the case of Zoe Saldana, everyone praised the actress for her culinary performance, Chiara Ferragni’s post became a target for haters which drew all sorts of criticism. Here are some of the comments we linked to:
- “I wish she dressed a little better for the occasion 😅”
- Was it really necessary? 😒”
- “Is there no sanitary code for cooking in France? Enamel, bracelets and rings are put on while the biscuit is being kneaded, then they go out and offer it to passers-by. Bo 🥶”
- “Very tasteless cookies, looked painful and dense. I know this is a showcase promo video, but don’t belittle your talent in commercials. I don’t know who this lady is, but she may have had a terrible idea. (Very disappointing cookies, they looked frail and fat. I know this is an exposing promo video, but don’t belittle your talent with commercials. I don’t know who this lady is, but she may have had a terrible idea)
- “Will there be some nail polish or a false nail in the cake?”
- “Does she wear nail polish, jewelry and knitwear to cook? @cedricgrolet 🤦🏽♀️ This is not the best advertisement for your store, it’s so unhygienic!” (Do you use nail polish, jewelry and knitwear when you cook? @cedricgrolet 🤦🏽 ♀️ This is not an advertisement for your store, it’s so unhygienic!)
For the series two weights, two measures?
Here video Published Instagram: