What movies and TV shows tonight on Thursday, August 3rd? Let’s watch digital terrestrial programs together on the main Rai and Mediaset networks. From Noos – An adventure of knowledge to Michel the Impossible and friends. Lots of different films ahead.
Continue the week and here is a new meeting with our guide Today on TV. But let’s not waste time and find out what digital terrestrial television has to offer tonight. Let’s start with Rai 1, which airs the latest episode of the science dissemination series with Alberto Angela, Noos – The Adventure of Knowledge. The latest discoveries in the field of medicine, genetics, neurology, biology will be shown. Without forgetting about archeology and paleontology, up to the most important technological, energy and environmental innovations. While Canale 5 repeats the first episode Michel Impossible and friends. Many guests, as well as ex-husband Eros Ramazzotti and daughter Aurora, we will find Loredana Berte, Max Pezzali, Alessandro Siani, Nina Zilli and Andrea Pucci. Finally, we find in Nine the sequel to The Mask of Zorro, starring Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Legend of Zorro. Don Alejandro de la Vega has not worn the mask of Zorro for 10 years, having retired to private life. But when the land dissidents want to prevent California from becoming the 31st state of the United States, they will definitely have to take on the role of an avenger.
On the Air Tonight: Movies from the On-Air Digital Calendar
Before we leave you to the movies of the schedule, we want to recommend a couple that will not disappoint you. Let’s start with Cielo, who offers the second chapter of the saga, Taxi 2 and it has 3 other films. The total collection is more than 60 million dollars, but with a minus: during filming, cameraman Alain Dutartre was killed by a car hitting him. While on La5 we find a film based on an epistolary novel wall boywritten by Stephen Chbosky himself, who also included his personal experience in the work, We are endless. With 66 nominations and 20 wins across multiple categories and awards, the film premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival to great success.
Taxi 2 at 21.15 on Sky
Taxi driver Daniel Morales (Sami Naceri) is now living a happy and fulfilling life. engaged to Lilly (Marion Cotillard) is ready to take the plunge, so he goes to meet his future relatives. Father righteous former General Bertino (Jean-Christophe Bouvet) who begins to talk about his life as a soldier. The stories were interrupted by a telephone call from the French minister, who reminded him that he must attend the visit of the Japanese minister, who is now in Marseille. Daniel will save him from forgetfulness, who will take him to the airport in just 20 minutes. Here he will meet his old friend, Inspector Emilien (Frederic Diefenthal) and they will start working together again to save the country’s diplomatic relations.
We are endless at 21.09 on La 5
It’s the 90s and Charlie (Logan Lerman) is a shy but very smart high school student. His shyness makes it difficult for him to build relationships with classmates until he meets two graduate boys, Sam (Emma Watson) e Patrick (Ezra Miller). Their radiance makes Charlie come out of his shell and he has to face his first experience as a teenager, including his first kiss. At the same time, a strong bond with Mr. Anderson (Paul Rudd), a professor of literature who will help him in his desire to become a writer. But as the year ends and Sam and Patrick leave for college, Charlie has a nervous breakdown that heals wounds momentarily covered in carelessness.
More movies on digital terrestrial tonight
- Four-legged cop 2 21:09, “Twenty-Seven” (dir. Charles T. Kanganis, with Jim Belushi, Christine Tucci, James Handy, 1999)
- Immature 21:05 at Cine34 (directed by Paolo Genovese, with Raul Bova, Barbora Bobulova, Ambra Angiolini, 2011)
- Silver men 21:15 at Italia 7 Gold (directed by Ivan Passer, with Michael Caine, Cybill Shepherd, Louis Jourdan, 1977)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 21.12 at 20 (directed by Jonathan Liebesman, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, William Fichtner, 2014)
- Congrats again on your death 21:16 at Italia 2 (directed by Christopher Landon, with Jessica Roth, Israel Broussard, Ruby Modine, 2019)
- Core 9:30 pm on TV8 (directed by Jon Amiel, with Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank, Delroy Lindo, Stanley Tucci, 2003)
- Duty 21.12 at Iris (directed by John Madden, with Helen Mirren, Tom Wilkinson, Sam Worthington, 2010)
- The love that remains 20:55 on TV2000 (directed by Gus Van Sant, Mia Wasikowska, Henry Hopper, Rio Case, 2011)
- Donnie Darko 9:30 pm on La7d (directed by Richard Kelly, with Jake Gyllenhaal, Jena Malone, James Duvall, 2001)
- tranquility 10/21 at Rai Movie (directed by Joss Whedon, with Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau, Gina Torres, 2005)
- Deja vu – a race against time 9:28 pm on Rete 4 (directed by Tony Scott, with Denzel Washington, Paula Patton, Val Kilmer, 2006)
TV shows tonight
Before leaving you with a vision for the program of your choice, here are a couple more suggestions that might make you change your mind. The documentary is broadcast on Rai 3 with the narration voice of Alessandro Preziosi, Courage to be honestdedicated to singer-songwriter Franco Battiato. Battiato’s life and career will be traced through unpublished archives, as well as exclusive footage in the houses of Milan and Milo in Sicily. A portrait of a character who has changed the rules in many areas from music to cinema, from television to the mystical and spiritual universe. On Rai Premium, the series is restarted from the first episode of the first season. Good Sam. The series is about cardiac surgeon Dr. Samantha Griffith, who becomes head of surgery at Lakeshore Sentinel Hospital after her boss and father, Dr. Rob Griffith, falls into a coma.
- Courage to be honest 21:20 on Paradise 3
- Good Sam st. 1 ep. 1 at 21:20 on Rai Premium
For all the other movies, TV series and shows, check out our complete Tonight on TV guide.
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule that are not announced by the TV channels.