What movies and TV shows for today, Tuesday, August 8? The digital terrestrial offering and the main networks Rai and Mediaset offer a variety of interesting films without forgetting current events and sports.
Prime Time Television August 8, Tuesday designed for cinephiles and lovers of the seventh art. Readers of our guide Today on TV they will be spoiled for choice, with a huge range movie for all tastes. Long list programs airing on schedule DTT he does not even neglect current events.
On Paradise 3 will broadcast a new meeting with Red threadadvanced program conducted Manuela Moreno. In the company of Italian and foreign guests and interesting presentations, the history of today’s Italy passes through the economy, society and culture. On A7Instead of, Marianna Aprile and Luca Telese they return to the helm On the summer wavefor the usual acquaintance with the most relevant and exciting topics related to our country. Channel 5 rides on a track, unlike in form, but similar in content. At 20.44 the first Trophy Silvio Berlusconi, friendly match between Monza and Milan live from U-Power stadium. This is an initiative to commemorate the former Prime Minister, who passed away on June 12 at the age of 86.
On the Air Tonight: Movies from the On-Air Digital Calendar
As for me movie, it was said tonight there is an embarrassment of choice. Rai 2 focuses on a little gem of contemporary Italian comedy: Moments of insignificant happiness. Director Daniel Luchetti and inspired by namesake book signed Francis Small, this 2019 feature film offers bittersweet reflections on life, love and family. However, on the Nine Saoirse Ronan is the main character Hannahthriller 2011 directed by Joe Wright. The British director writes a vivid and captivating story that combines action and science fiction, and wins an Oscar. Cate Blanchett in an unprecedented villainous version.
Moments of insignificant happiness, 21:20 on Rai 2
We are in Palermo Pavel (Pif), engineer and father of the family, he was hit by a truck while riding a scooter. A man wakes up in Paradise, where, through a strange trick, he is allowed to return to Earth. Accompanied by a clerk from outside (Renato Carpenters), Paolo has only one hour and thirty-two minutes at his disposal: they will be enough for him to deal with all the unfinished business, to be honest with his wife Agatha (Tony) and settle scores with your past?
Hanna, 9:40 past eight
In the coldest and most deserted Finland, Eric (Eric Bana) teaches his daughter Hannah (Saoirse Ronan), 15 years old, the most lethal methods of defense and attack. This man is a former CIA agent, and a teenager is forced to be in solitary confinement due to unpaid bills. It all has one goal: to find a ruthless agent Marissa Wigler (Cate Blachette)), responsible for his mother’s death, to take revenge. Typical for that time curiosity will push Hannah to the exit, but she will be found right there. There will be a race against time. During the mission, Hanna learns what it means to have a normal life, but she also learns the terrible truth about her past.
More movies on digital terrestrial tonight
- queen bee 9:25 pm on Rai 1 (directed by Michael Lembeck, with Ellen Burstyn, James Caan, Christopher Lloyd, 2021)
- Skyline 21:22 on Italia 1 (directed by Mikael Marcimain, with Allison Williams, Alexander Draymon, Keith David, 2020)
- The Addams Family 9:30 pm on Tv8 (directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, with Raul Julia, Anjelica Huston, Christopher Lloyd, Christina Ricci, 1991)
- dream date 21.15 on 7Gold (directed by Robert Luketic, with Kate Bosworth, Topher Grace, Josh Duhamel, Nathan Lane, 2004)
- Vikings 21.12 at 20 (directed by Claudio Fach, with Ryan Kwanten, James Norton, Tom Hopper, 2014)
- Dark Spell – Curse 21.20 on Paradise 4 (dir. Svyatoslav Podgaevsky, together with Yana Enzhaeva, Konstantin Beloshapka, Ilya Yermolov, 2021)
- blood spur 21.14 about Iris (directed by Robert Parrish, with Robert Taylor, Julie London, John Cassavetes, 1958)
- Special offer – unusual 21:15 on Rai 5 (directed by Eric Toledano, with Vincent Cassel, Reda Kateb, Helen Vincent, 2019)
- Code 05.21 on RaiMovie (directed by Mimi Leder, with Morgan Freeman, Antonio Banderas, Radha Mitchell, 2009)
- Anaconda 9:20 pm on Cielo (directed by Luis Llosa, with Jennifer Lopez, Kari Wuhrer, Jon Voight, 1997)
- Unexpected Suspects 08/21, “Twenty-Seven” (Director Zach Braff, with Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Alan Arkin, 2017)
- Mr White 20:50 on Tv2000 (Director Rick Botha, Charlotte Sullivan, Corey Sevier, Christy Laing, 2016)
- How beautiful it is to make love 21:10 on La5 (directed by Fausto Brizzi, with Fabio De Luigi, Claudia Gerini, Filippo Timi, 2012)
- august holidays 21:05 at Cine34 (directed by Paolo Virzi, with Silvio Orlando, Sabrina Ferilli, Ennio Fantasticini, 1996)
TV shows tonight
What does digital broadcasting offer? August 8, Tuesday it’s not limited to movies: here are some recent and valuable primetime offerings. For fans of fantasy Paradise, Paradise Premium offers reruns of the second season of Le Indagini di Lolita Lobosco. In the sixth episode, which coincides with season finalehandsome deputy commissioner played by Louise Ranieri investigates the death of an actor killed on stage with tailor’s scissors.
For the more sentimental who still believe in love at first sight, there are first date on in real time. Alessandra is fond of theater; Stefano, organizes gastronomic events: Flavio Montruchio Can he ignite a spark?
- Lolita Lobosco Investigations Season 2 Episode 6 hours at 21:20 on Rai Premium
- first date season 6 episode 20 at 21:30 in real time
For all the other movies, TV series and shows, check out our complete Tonight on TV guide.
The editors are not responsible for any changes in the schedule that are not announced by the TV channels.