Eagle Pictures is celebrating the 10th anniversary of Paw Patrol, a phenomenon that captivated children in 180 countries, bringing Italians to cinemas from September 28th. PAW Patrol – Super movie (“PAW Patrol – The Mighty Movie”). This is the new feature film in the successful Canadian animation franchise produced by Spin Master Entertainment, Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures. Animation veteran Cal Brunker returns to direct (Big Man, The Nut Job 2 – All the Fun, Escape from Planet Earth).
PAW Patrol Superfilm – Plot and cast
Official story: After a mysterious meteorite crashes into Adventure City, the PAW Patrol pups gain incredible superpowers and transform into the Super Pups! For Skye, the smallest member of the team, her new abilities are a dream come true. But things turn dire when nemesis Mayor Humdinger escapes from prison and teams up with Victoria Vance, a mad scientist obsessed with meteorites, to steal the puppies’ superpowers and turn them into supervillains. With the fate of Adventure City hanging in the balance, the Super Pups must stop the Super Villains before it’s too late, and Skye must learn that even the smallest Pups can make a difference.
As for the film’s voices, some major new cast additions have been announced: The original English version will include a Golden Globe-winning actress among the voice cast. Taraji P. Hensontennis star Serena WilliamsNorth West and Saint West, who will star alongside their mother. Kim Kardashianit’s still Kristen Bell, Chris Rock AND James Marsden.
Paw Patrol: Super Movie – trailer and video
- PAW Patrol was created by Spin Master Entertainment, the film and TV production division of Spin Master, Canada’s largest children’s toy and entertainment company and one of the largest in the world, founded in 1994 by three university student friends, Ronnen Harari and Anton Rabi. and Ben Varady to launch his first game: Earth Buddy, the famous puppet whose hair grew out of the grass. Since then, Spin Master has developed and produced global phenomenons that have made global toy history, such as the Bagukan franchise and the Hatchimals tech toy, and is currently the manufacturer of the world’s best-selling puzzle game, Rubik’s, the original Rubik’s Cube. , and in Italy there is a cult of RisiCo! and Erudite.
- PAW Patrol is set in and around the fictional Canadian city of Adventure Bay, and the iconic headquarters tower is inspired by the CN Tower in Toronto.
- Over 90% of the series’ production was completed in Canada. The film’s director, Cal Brunker, and his writing partner, Bob Barlen, are Canadian, as are most of the voice actors in the television series.
- PAW means “paw” in English, but in the show it’s always written in capital letters: it’s actually an acronym for Pups at Work.
- The PAW Patrol often features hilarious and absurd conspiracy theories about where Ryder’s parents are and how the Pups fund their high-tech headquarters.
- The Ryder character is said to have been inspired by Ronnen Harari, co-founder of Spin Master.
- In an interview with the BBC in 2018, Harari said: “Why debunk a myth? …I denied it, but no one believes me!”
- Throughout the series’ more than two hundred episodes and specials, PAW Patrol never told a true origin story, until the first film, which revealed how Chase met Ryder and became part of the team. Instead, the second film will explore the past of the smallest dog in the group, Skye.
- PAW Patrol: The Movie will be shown in theaters in 2021. It grossed $40 million domestically and over $150 million worldwide.
- PAW Patrol toys have repeatedly received the Toy of the Year award, the world’s most important industry recognition, awarded in New York by the Toy Foundation.
- The series has consistently won the Canadian Screen Awards every year since 2016.
- PAW Patrol: The film won the Golden Screen Award for Feature Film presented by the Academy of Canadian Film and Television, which recognizes the highest-grossing film at the domestic box office between January 1, 2021 and February 24, 2022.
- The series was nominated for several Daytime Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Original Song (2014), Outstanding Special Class Animated Program (2019), and Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Preschool Animated Program (2019).
- PAW Patrol is the most-watched movie on Paramount+, streaming an average of six times per household.
- PAW Patrol has infiltrated pop culture with a large celebrity fan base, frequent mentions on prime-time television, a mention in several Saturday Night Live sketches, and even a mention in Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar opening monologue: “More One young actor nominated for the first time is Timothée Chalamet. , which is very elegant today. Look at the tuxedo. Are you having fun? This is a big deal… He missed Paw Patrol, which was here tonight. Don’t worry, Ryder and his team of pups saved the day.”
- Keira Knightley jokingly compared Edie’s then-childhood love of Paw Patrol to “kid crack” during an interview on The Tonight Show.
- Ryan Reynolds tweeted that he was threatening to sell his children after an 11-episode binge.
- Mila Kunis, Jimmy Fallon’s guest on The Tonight Show, talked about her children Wyatt Isabelle and Dimitri Portwood and said she watches PAW Patrol with them every night. Their father Ashton Kutcher posted a “failed” pancake he made for his daughter on social media: “I tried to make a pancake in the shape of Skye from PAW Patrol.” My daughter: “What is that supposed to be?” #Humiliated”
- Serena Williams released a karaoke version of the PAW Patrol theme song with her daughter Olympia, a big pup fan, which was also featured in an interview on The Kelly Clarkson Show.
- On the occasion of the release of the first film, Kim Kardashian said to her children during a special screening organized for her family: “I made this for you guys because I know how much you love PAW Patrol.”
- Spin Master’s digital games division is currently working on a new digital game, PAW Patrol, which will be released in fall 2023 to coincide with the second film.
The PAW Patrol is a team of pups that is most loved by children all over the world.
The number 1 preschool property in Italy and in many countries around the world is expanding its universe with the second film “PAW Patrol: Super Movie” in cinemas on September 28 and the spin-off TV series “Rubbble & Crew”. airs every day on Nick Jr, Sky 603.
PAW Patrol, a Spin Master Entertainment property produced in partnership with Nickelodeon that follows the adventures of the first responder team loved by boys and girls around the world, reaches its 10th anniversary. Ten years during which it positioned itself as the biggest preschool phenomenon in Italy and in many countries around the world, with ten seasons of the television series (broadcast in Italy continuously every day on Nick Jr, Sky 603 and free of charge). aired on Cartoonito), a blockbuster cinematic film directed by Cal Branker and featuring the voices of many celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Kimmel, Iain Armitage, and a constantly selling out toy line from Spin Master.
PAW Patrol follows the adventures of Ryder, a tech-crazed kid, and his team of six pups, each with specific skills, ready for any mission to help the residents of Adventure Bay with everyday problems small and large. Whenever a problem arises, the puppies Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky and Skye are ready for action: thanks to friendship, team spirit and cohesion for them, “no job tires a brave pup”!
A story of values, inspiring, inclusive, which immediately won the trust of parents thanks to its ability to convey important messages in a language suitable for pre-school audiences, understandable for little ones, but at the same time exciting and entertaining.
On August 12, 2013, the first episode of the series, created by Keith Chapman and co-produced by Spin Master Entertainment and the Nickelodeon brand, a Paramount brand, debuted in the United States and Canada: since then, the franchise has conquered more than 180 countries around the world, filling screens, toy stores, and cinemas around the world. A global success that turned PAW Patrol into a record-breaking property and social phenomenon that has also been publicly referenced by international stars such as Keira Knightley, Mila Kunis and Serena Williams.
10 years later, its success continues thanks to its ability to develop and adapt to new generations of children, and other important parts of this great story are arriving in Italy.
In addition to the new feature film for cinemas, the first PAW Patrol spin-off has just arrived in Italy, Rubble & Crew, which centers on the character of Rubble, the group’s puppy bulldozer, known for his funny manners as a digger. behavior, as well as for his great passion for sports, despite his appearance. Produced by Spin Master Entertainment, broadcast every day at 8pm on Nick Jr, Sky 603.
Naturally, new seasons of the original series “Paw Patrol” are also expected on Italian screens: episodes of the ninth season “Aqua Pups” will be aired free on Cartoonito in the spring of 2024, and the tenth themed season “Jungle Pups” will air in the fall of 2023 on the channel Nick Jr., and then in the fall of 2024 on the Cartoonito channel.
History and figures of a global phenomenon
The story of PAW Patrol dates back to 2010, when Spin Master Entertainment, determined to develop a preschool series focused on action and adventure, contacted some of the most important children’s series creators and animation studios to select the best idea. Keith Chapman – former creator Bob the Builder – featured sketches of Robbie’s rescue dogs, very different from the PAW Patrol as we know them today, but with the same basic concept: pups who go on rescue missions together. Jennifer Dodge, a producer at Spin Master Entertainment who has overseen the project since its inception and is now president of the production company, worked closely with Chapman to transform these slightly retro-looking dogs into the PAW Patrol pups as children around the world know them. Seeking an international broadcaster, a partnership with Nickelodeon formed in 2012 to co-produce the series and later the film.
- PAW Patrol airs in over 180 countries in over 30 languages.
- Broadcast to 350 million homes.
- The show is currently in its tenth season on Nickelodeon.
- PAW Patrol is the first preschool facility in Italy and in 6 other countries around the world.
- It consistently ranks first in the ratings of preschool series.
- Since 2013, retail sales have totaled more than $14 billion worldwide.
- The PAW Patrol & Friends YouTube channel has 7.39 million subscribers.
- By the end of 2023, 245 episodes of PAW Patrol will have aired.
PAW Patrol Super Movie – Soundtrack
- The original music for the film was written by a Turkish composer. Pinar Toprak (Dreamer, Captain Marvel, Krypton, Dreamland, Marvel 616, Lost City, Stargirl, Wedding Crashers).
- The soundtrack includes songs: “Bark to the Beat” McKenna Grace (feat. Black Bear) and “Down Like That” Bryson Tiller.
PAW Patrol Super movie – photos and poster