In addition to enjoying a 21% rebate when purchasing mass consumer products using a debit card, you can also join the “VAT-free” program in many bank promotions, and the rebate can reach more than 50%. How to implement these benefits?
The program “Purchase excludes VAT” Includes tax rebates on products purchased from the basic basket Up to $18,800 per monthHowever, those who follow the promotions offered by private or public banks as well as virtual wallets will be able to accumulate this offer through discounts offered by this entity in different stores.
For example, some banking entities offer, On certain days of the week or month, 15% to 40% back at participating chains or stores Suitable for users who pay using debit cards or via virtual wallets such as MODO, BNA+ or DNI accounts.
Which banks can refund more than 50% cumulatively?
- Bank of Galicia: If you use the bank’s app when paying with QR and Visa Debit, you can enjoy a 30% refund at Jumbo, Disco and Vea supermarkets, with a monthly limit of $4,000 ($6,000 for Éminent customers).
- ICBC: Purchases made with Visa Debit at Coto on the first and third Thursday of every month have a 25% refund rate, with a refund limit of $5,000 per transaction.
- National Bank: The national banking entity allows you to accumulate refunds by paying with the Banco Nación debit card and its virtual wallet BNA+ MODO, which offers all types of refunds, plus more than 51% of the purchase amount excluding VAT.
- Butcher shops: Saturday and Sunday, 35%, refund limit $4,000 per purchase.
- Neighborhood Businesses: 35% off Saturday, limit $4,000 per purchase.
- Supermarket: 20% off on Wednesdays, limit $4,000 per purchase.
- Wholesalers: 15% Thursday, weekly limit $2,000.
- Santander Bank: Jumbo, Disco and Vea supermarkets offer 35% off every Wednesday, with a monthly refund limit of up to $3,500. This offer varies depending on the customer’s level within Superclub+.
- Patagonia Bank: Carrefour and Changomas offer refunds of up to 20% every Wednesday, with a monthly refund limit of up to $2,500. Likewise, you can get the same refund at Cooperativa Obrera on Thursday, but the limit is $1,500.
- Banking Province: Have a DNI account (Banco Provincia’s virtual wallet), Various discounts can be accumulated on mass consumer products.
- Saturday and Sunday: 40% refund for greengrocers and greengrocers, weekly limit $2,500. In this sense, the VAT refund will be 61%.
- Butchers with a DNI account: every weekend you get a 35% discount, so with government benefits the refund comes to 56%.
- Fairs and Markets: 40% return, weekly limit $2,500. In this case, the sum will be 61%.
- Neighborhood Businesses: 30% on Wednesdays and Thursdays, weekly limit is $2,500, so refund is 51%.
- Macro Banking: In this case, a 25% refund will be given without paying VAT on the purchase. The refund is effective at wholesaler Maxiconsumo, with a weekly refund limit of $2,000. But that’s not all, as Macro customers can enjoy 20% off their first 10 monthly payments at any business or online store, saving up to $5,000 per month.
- Hipotecary Bank: 25% off at participating wholesale and retail supermarkets every Tuesday, with monthly limits up to $4,000, depending on customer category.
- Colombian Bank: Every Thursday at KOTO, pay by debit card, 20% refund, limit $2,000 in branch, $2,500 online. The refund discount for pharmacies and perfume shops is 15% (limit $700).
- City Bank: With a debit card from the Buenos Aires Municipal Bank, you can accumulate your own refunds by shopping in supermarkets, neighborhood stores or at fairs promoted by the Buenos Aires administration, in line with the national initiative.
For example, every Monday at Disco supermarkets in Jumbo, Vea, Changomas, Hiper Changomas and Punto Mayorista, there is a 25% refund, with a weekly limit of $3,000. Meanwhile, in Coto, there is an uncapped 20% on the second and last weekend of every month. Finally, on Saturday you can purchase at Maxiconsumo and get 25% back, with a weekly limit of $2,000.
At Barrio 31, participating businesses receive 25% off every day, with a weekly limit of $1,000.
City Fairs refund 20% on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, up to a monthly limit of $1,000.
- Comafy Bank: Coto 25% off every Thursday (refund limit $2,800 per purchase, $3,800 for Único customers). On Tuesday, it was 25% in Toledo and 20% in Changomas and Cooperativa Obrera.