Put the picture into Headboard This is a stylish and creative way to decorate your bedroom and personalize your space. Whether you want to add a touch of style to your room or simply display a photo or piece of art that inspires you, know how to hang pictures correctly without disrupting the harmony of your bedroom. We explain everything below!
How to hang paintings easily
Do you love composing, but are you afraid of delving into it and making mistakes? There are several tips:
- 1, 2, 3…test Before confirming anything, do as many tests as necessary. Remember that the composition is proportional to the furniture it frames and not too close to the ceiling.
- Photograph. Pick up the paintings and place them on the floor. Try various combinations and take photos. This makes it easier for you to compare and find the perfect formula.
- play mat. The largest have no need of it, but the smaller gain their existence because of them.
- Use templates. Cut the paper to the size of the painting and test how they will look directly on the wall. You will see more clearly. Once you’ve decided, use paper to mark where you want to punch the holes.
- Mixes well. Don’t be afraid to mix different sizes. The composition will be more dynamic. Mix sizes and compositions to be more dynamic.
Mirrors and Feng Shui
If you are one of those people who prefers mirrors to paintings or photographs, then you will be interested in these keys. Feng Shui This way they won’t disrupt the harmony of the bedroom. Do we see them?
- Hang them (also) at eye level.
- They’re best small and discreet so they don’t appear excessive.
- May they always be clean. If there are fingerprints or dust, bad energy will accumulate.
- Try not to reflect doors or beds, as according to Feng Shui they can divert positive energy and hinder harmony.
- They also shouldn’t reflect chaos, like an open locker room that’s a bit chaotic. Even better if they reflect something beautiful.
- Of course, avoid mirrors that are in poor condition. They are neither beautiful nor harmonious.