Cinema has always been a medium of entertainment that can make us dream, worry and reflect on life. However, often the stories we are told on the big screen are the product of the imaginations of writers, directors and actors.
However, there are films based on real events, real stories, which, with their mass of emotions and truthfulness, manage to involve the viewer even more.
List of films based on real events!
Here is a list of some films based on real events that have left an indelible mark on the film industry:
- Social network: This 2010 film tells the story of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his incredible rise in the world of technology. The film shows us how a brilliant idea can turn into one of the largest social platforms in the world.
- Schindler’s list: Directed by Steven Spielberg, this masterpiece tells the story of Oskar Schindler, a German entrepreneur who saved the lives of over a thousand Jews during the Holocaust. The film makes you think about the importance of compassion and humanity even in the darkest moments of history.
- The pursuit of happiness: Based on the life of Chris Gardner, this 2006 film is a true ode to resilience and determination. Will Smith plays Gardner, a single father who, despite life’s hardships, manages to fulfill his dream of becoming a successful broker.
- 12 years of slavery: This film, which won three Oscars in 2014, is based on the memoir of Solomon Northup, a black man who was kidnapped and sold into slavery. History shows us the terrible conditions in which slaves lived during the era of slavery in the United States.
- The imitation game: This 2014 film tells the story of Alan Turing, a British mathematician and cryptographer who helped break the Enigma code used by the Nazis during World War II. The film shows us the difficulties Turing faced and his role in the Allied victory.
These are just a few examples of films based on true events. Many other games can be included in this list, each with its own unique story. Movies based on true events have the power to make us think about human nature, history and the problems many people have faced over the years.
Choosing an adaptation of a true story for a film is often a challenge for directors and actors. They must try to restore the truth and credibility of events, while not losing sight of the need to entertain the public and tell a compelling story. This challenge can lead to extraordinary results, as the films mentioned above show.
In addition, films based on real events can also help spread the word and raise awareness about certain topics. For example, through the story of Schindler’s List, we can learn more about the Holocaust and the terrible events that took place at that time. These films can also inspire and motivate people to overcome their struggles and stand up for what they believe in, as was the case with The Pursuit of Happyness.
In conclusion, films based on real events give us the opportunity to know and better understand the reality around us. They show us that truth can be more fascinating and incredible than fiction itself. These films allow us to connect with the emotions, dreams and struggles of real people and offer us a unique perspective on life. So the next time you want to watch a movie, consider choosing a movie based on a true story, as it can be an even more immersive and meaningful experience.