Luck can appear at any time.Some people think this is a the mysterious power of predestination; Others believe that luck comes over a long process. work and perseverance. However, according to some philosophies and cultures, luck can be attracted through rituals and specific objects that can remove bad energy, Attract wealth and promote harmony in the lives of those who know (and practice) them.
Some people choose lucky charms; place Many people find gemstones under their pillows basic ingredients Like bay leaf, cinnamon or basil, wealth, and the most superstitious people, seek The best corner of your home place mirrors and Prevent bad luck from happening Their lives.
10 rituals you can do at home to bring good luck
Feng Shui also knows about plants that attract luck and Family Harmony, like mother-in-law’s tongue.But one of them is particularly worth mentioning: This philosophy is the most sacred.its about chrysanthemumits name comes from the Greek and gives us an idea of the power of this plant as it is called “Golden Flower”. What does the chrysanthemum symbolize? Feng Shui says where and how it should be placed to attract its magic? Read on to find out.
What does the chrysanthemum symbolize?
he Chrysanthemum is the flower of autumn, a time associated with reflection and rejuvenation.This plant is also known as the “thousand-petaled flower” and in some cultures and philosophies symbolizes Luck, health, happiness, perfection, eternity.Its characteristic round flowers and their yellow and orange colors distinguish this plant from sun and sunshine.
However, its meaning may vary depending on the situation the color of its flowers: Red symbolizes love, white symbolizes purity, yellow symbolizes friendship, green symbolizes energy and vitality, lavender symbolizes luck… Although it is generally said Send a bouquet of chrysanthemums This is quite a detail for the person who receives it as it will fill in The whole home is full of positive energy(as long as you know where to put it).
What does chrysanthemum mean in Feng Shui?
Chrysanthemum is one of them sacred feng shui plant, can bring good luck, balance and harmony to those who care about it.but it is also a symbol Prosperity, Longevity, Joy and Eternityplaced in a suitable place, helps purify the air and produce wealth and promote good health and well-being.
To do this, Feng Shui is based on a plan of the house divided into nine areas known as the Bagua chart, which indicates which areas of our lives are activated when interacting with these spaces, where Every plant and object has its special corner Help you bring good luck to your home. Let’s take a look at the best places to place chrysanthemums.
According to Feng Shui, where can chrysanthemums be placed to attract wealth?
If you receive a bouquet of chrysanthemums, or after learning about their symbolism, you plan to go ahead and buy a plant, here’s what you should know Where to place it according to Feng Shui to achieve maximum effect.
- east or southeast side of the house. These areas hold a lot of energy and are associated with health and wealth.Putting your chrysanthemums in this space will give you a home Prosperity and keep you away from bad energy.
- kitchen. For Feng Shui, the kitchen is a place associated with health and prosperity.Put a chrysanthemum here to enhance mobility positive energy“Chi”, to improve your relationship with cooking.
- living room or bedroom. They are two very important spaces for Feng Shui and where we spend a lot of time during the day.put a vase here flowers If you want to attract chrysanthemums Wish you good luck and energy When you rest or relax in one of these areas, you will have a positive impact.
- Recreation area.Small living rooms, spaces for practicing meditation and other activities… are all good places to place chrysanthemums as it promotes Tranquility, peace and calm in your life.
- Workspace. Placing a chrysanthemum in your office or workspace will help you complete tasks more efficiently and quickly.will also attract Success and Prosperity in Work Life As a result, you will notice an improvement in your financial situation.
Two Tips for Using the Chrysanthemum Symbol to Attract More Luck
For Feng Shui, chrysanthemums have so many mystical powers that they are even considered effective. in the form of a drawing, painting or image. Here are other ways to take advantage of its benefits:
- as decoration.hang one Painting with photos Or paint in a space where you spend a lot of time, which as we’ve seen can be your bedroom, kitchen or work space.Decorative elements such as Sculpture, plate or candle Featuring a pattern with the symbol of a chrysanthemum, this will help you attract and improve the energy in your home.
- Choose flowers and appropriate colors.It is important to always use natural flowers Activate and balance Qi energy, as well as enjoy its pleasant aroma. Furthermore, we have already told you that Each color symbolizes a strengthTherefore, you have to choose the right one according to your desires: love, friendship, peace and so on.you can also Make a large bouquet of multiple colors Attracting a little bit of everything.